• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Turninabol

P

Painispleasure

Alright so Im thinking about taking Turinabol. Ive been natural and have never used anabolics. I know what your thinking your saying just step it up to the real thing you pussy. Trust me Its a fear thing its a money issue and right now thats all I can afford.

Has anyone ever taken it and what should I expect from taking it? Im guessing I would want to take it no more than 8 weeks, and also would I make my first real cycle less effective by taking it?

Appreciate the input

Zomb131

Zomb131

Oral cycles are not good at all for your first cycle. T-bol is like D-bol, but with less sides as dbol. Less bloat..etc.

You should be running Test E @ 500mg/week for about 12-16 weeks.

I took it for about 12 weeks for a contest prep...and noticed anavar type effects. Veins, great pump, strength.

Balls up, inject...Test E all the way.

MetalMX

MetalMX

We all know what you should be running but due to money constrains as you say and other factors some people simply cannot do an injectable cycle.

Oral Turinabol is like a mix of D-bol and Winny it gives you the "pump" of D-bol without the bloat and water retention associated with it. It also tends to harden the physique up like winstrol but without winny's dreaded joint pain, so you get the best of both worlds. OT is an effective oral and is great for lean mass gains.

I've heard people recommend 0.4mg per lb of body weight but most people use 40-60mg ED with great success. Also i wouldn't run any orals for 8 weeks due to liver toxicity issues especially at higher doses, 6 weeks is a good time to run it. Also with the dose split it up, half in the morning, half in the evening to keep blood levels stable and remember the usual PCT afterwards.

G

gyt

I'm thinking of doing this cycle also but 6 week 30mg ed, how does my pct need to look like?

MetalMX

MetalMX

To get decent results id use 50mg ED for 6 weeks. As far as PCT goes theirs plenty of info on the web, but to save you some time with an Oral Only cycle id probably use Nolvadex the day after your last dose.

Week 1: Nolva 40mg ED
Week 2: Nolva 20mg ED
Week 3: Nolva 20mg ED

Man i seriously need some reps anyone... haha.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you don't have the resources to do it right, wait till you can.

Zomb131

Zomb131

We all know what you should be running but due to money constrains as you say and other factors some people simply cannot do an injectable cycle.

Oral Turinabol is like a mix of D-bol and Winny it gives you the "pump" of D-bol without the bloat and water retention associated with it. It also tends to harden the physique up like winstrol but without winny's dreaded joint pain, so you get the best of both worlds. OT is an effective oral and is great for lean mass gains.

I've heard people recommend 0.4mg per lb of body weight but most people use 40-60mg ED with great success. Also i wouldn't run any orals for 8 weeks due to liver toxicity issues especially at higher doses, 6 weeks is a good time to run it. Also with the dose split it up, half in the morning, half in the evening to keep blood levels stable and remember the usual PCT afterwards.

Aren't you banned at bodybuildingdungeon?
your 18, with no personal experience on any cycle..how can you tell him what he should be doing?

If your not going to run a cycle correctly then don't run it at all. Oral only cycle gains don't last. Orals are bad on your liver. Whoever would advise an oral only cycle shouldn't be allowed to post in here.

G

gyt

when I might try this cycle It will be my first and have just turned 20, 50 mg sounds pretty much for my first cycle dont you think? .. well I might just wait untill i turn 21.

You guys that have tried t-boll, felt any side effects?

and a last question how much kcal + do you think i should do to get the best gains with it.

peace =>

MetalMX

MetalMX

If he's unable to do an injectable cycle it would be the next best thing end of story. Their are plenty of reasons why people can't do injectable cycles such as family, work commitments etc. so don't just say "oral gains don't last, their bad on your liver" thats a load of bullshit! I mean their not as good as an injectable cycle but he'll definitely get some gains out of it.

And yes i do have personal experience i've used Clen, T3, Albuterol, Ketotifen, Turinabol!!! and Winstrol and am starting a test/tren cycle in a few weeks. With Turinabol i did the same thing i recommended him to do... and got about 10lbs of kept gains from the cycle.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If he's unable to do an injectable cycle it would be the next best thing end of story. Their are plenty of reasons why people can't do injectable cycles such as family, work commitments etc. so don't just say "oral gains don't last, their bad on your liver" thats a load of bullshit! I mean their not as good as an injectable cycle but he'll definitely get some gains out of it.

And yes i do have personal experience i've used Clen, T3, Albuterol, Ketotifen, Turinabol!!! and Winstrol and am starting a test/tren cycle in a few weeks. With Turinabol i did the same thing i recommended him to do... and got about 10lbs of kept gains from the cycle.

This is not a matter of how much you gain but more about how much stress is put on your body for x amount of gains. Why gain 10lbs with an oral when you can gain 20lbs with injectables with half the amount of stress on your body?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The first cycle is your best. Don't waste it. Talk to all the old timers and they will tell you the same. Its up to you in the end, but I would wait till you can do it right.

MetalMX

MetalMX

That's true Wolf no doubt. When i did my oral cycle i didn't really want to do it i wanted to inject but that was a no-no because i was living with my parents and sisters so it would have been impossible to hide it. Now i have the comfort of being able to do an injectable cycle so im happy.

Oh and whoever i got reps from thanks appreciate it.

Zomb131

Zomb131

^ LOL! Have fun. Best of luck with your health son.

Replied to your PM Pain is pleasure.

P

Painispleasure

Thanks for the input guys, yall talked me into waiting. For my first cycle running test enathate alone is enough to get the results I want? And also is it a given that your hair is going to recede when running test? And why do people always say wait a couple years your young. Im sure its going to effect my body the same way negatively as it would If I was 30

V

Vladar

Money is an isue... so lets take just Turinabol... yeah right...

No money for steroids = No money for food... No money for food = No muscle, BRO! :)

If he's unable to do an injectable cycle he should stay away from roids, he is probably too young, and he wont do anything.

Turinabol is OK, but if you wanna do it right, I would recommend this...

Test enanthate 500/750 mg week 1-12
Boldenon 200/400 mg week 1-10
Turinabol 30-50 mg ED week 1-4/6

You can go with the lighter option, and expect much, much better results than with Turinabol alone...

For me it's a good cycle for a beginner steroid user, who is lifting hard and eating right for at last 3 years, and with this or every other cycle you need a lot of good real food.

Peace iron brothers
Vladar

MetalMX

MetalMX

Cao Brate Kako Si? Ja sam Marko iz Sydney Australia

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im on my 3rd day of OT and im lovin the pump and basically instant strength gains.. my nipples are getting a bit puffy though, im not sure if thats from OT or the other shit im on.. no worries, its not gyno, just water retention.. more then likely from the test kicking in.