• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Tweak: July 2007 - July 2008

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
pic thread for the hell of it.

1st Pic: July 2007
2nd Pic: June 2008
3rd Pic: July 2008

Between the 1st and 3rd Pic is a 50lb difference
Between the 1st and 2nd Pic is a 15lb difference
Between the 2nd and 3rd Pic is a 33lb Difference

I posted this time line in my log as well, but might as well post it in here also.

January 2007: 200lbs @ 15-16% BF
July 2007: 152-155lbs @ 9-10% BF
March 2008: 174 @ 11% BF
May 2008: 165 @ 11-12% BF boot camp made me skinny and I gained fat some how
July 2008: 200 @ 13-14% BF havoc does a body good
October 2008: 213 @ 16% BF goodies don't do a body good
November 2008: 206 @ 13-14% BF

th_20472_IMAGE_093_122_144lo-1.jpg
th_20473_IMAGE_036_122_59lo-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Those are some epic changes. I wish I had some good pics of when I was only 69-70kg. Damn I thought I was the shit back then too. :keke:
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
haha, when I was 69kg I thought I had a nice build, until now haha.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I remember having pose-downs with mates in highschool trying to see who's chest was bigger. What weak, pointy pecs we had back then. Now mine is more like a shelf. :gaygay:
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
I remember having pose-downs with mates in highschool trying to see who's chest was bigger. What weak, pointy pecs we had back then. Now mine is more like a shelf. :gaygay:

haha, mine are still weak and small unfortunately.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
haha, mine are still weak and small unfortunately.

Yeah well you can't win 'em all. I'm still a short little cunt, no matter how big my chest gets. :wutyousay:
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
good improvements !!! keep up the hard work bro :xyxthumbs:
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
lmao you look like a bird in the first one :49:
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Actually haven't asked you before what weight/shape you want to ultimately hit?

I'm happy at around 87kg (190-195) and 11-12%. Didn't like my shape at +200.
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
Actually haven't asked you before what weight/shape you want to ultimately hit?

I'm happy at around 87kg (190-195) and 11-12%. Didn't like my shape at +200.

I'd be extremely happy with 220 and 10%
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Great improvement. but the BF looks higher in the last pic?
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Fantastic improvements bro :2:
Keep it up.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Notice, in the second and third photos, Tweak is using his phone to conveniently hide his chin(s). Coincidence?
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
lol, yea i noticed. not bad man, good weight and BF as of now. also got alot bigger since freshmen year ROFL
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Looking big Tweak! Nice improvements!
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
^^^ haha.........but ne ways, bulk looks like it's going amazing tweak, you've made sum huge gains and it seems like a lot of good mass :tiphat: keep up the hard work big brother
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
i see def. difference.. good job
 

Similar threads

Clint
Replies
17
Views
10K
saied129
S
R
Replies
11
Views
5K
rollinswollen36
R
Tech
Replies
27
Views
9K
Rocky
R
D
Replies
11
Views
3K
Clint
Clint
Top