• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Two Ingredients For Gaining Lean Muscle

Underdog

Underdog

As a full time Nutritionist 31 years, I can say with authority that the two most powerful contributors to muscle gains are growth hormone and testosterone opimtization and consuming a protein and or free form amino acid supplement the puts you into a positive nitrogen balance. I've seen some of my clients gain valuable muscle from using both of the following products. On the protein front, Green Meadow Whey has put 2.5 lbs of muscle onto one 90 year old bedridden Mary, in 3 days. Another was a cancer client down to 89 lbs. who also gained 2.5 lbs in 1 weeks time. Another is Jose, a 10 year veteran body builder who gain 3.5 inches of muscle on his thighs and an inch and one half on his chest and arms, in only 45 days using Green Meadow Whey with a small amount of flaxseed oil added to his smoothie. The second product that I want to educate you on, optimizes your growth hormone and secondarily your testosterone production. That product is called Synergy One. Synergy One delivers a growth factor peptide that activates your brain to produce more youthful levels of growth hormone. Growth hormone in turn activates the optimized functioning of your adrenals and testes resulting in higher testosterone levels. Both growth hormone and testosterone activate muscle tissue growth. I've had male clients of effortlessly gain muscle on their biceps while using Synergy One. Synergy One is the most effective HGH enhancing supplement on the market today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TalkAdmin