• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tyson Fury beat a bodybuilder

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury wants to unify the heavyweight titles. Fury is slated to defend his title against Dillian Whyte on April 23. He would then take on IBF, WBO, IBO, WBA and Oleksandr Usyk.

Tyson Fury:
“You can only take who you can fight at the time,” Fury said to The National. “I’ve got Dillian Whyte next and then there’s a little sucker called Usyk who I’m going to absolutely set about rotten. The middleweight. Send him packing. Send him back down to middleweight. That’s all I’m going to do."

“AJ’s a big old bodybuilder. He ain’t worth a carrot. I don’t want to hear how good Usyk is. Let him fight a real heavyweight. He fought an old journeyman in Derek Chisora and it was life and death."

“And then he fought a bodybuilder who’s not even a boxer and had a life-and-death [fight]. Until he fights a real fighting man you can’t call him a champion. All roads lead to me; I’m the ‘Gypsy King’. If he can beat me I’d say he’s a good man. But if he can’t I’ll still say he’s useless.”

Tyson Fury

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tyson Fury I beast. I remember him beating the living shit out of wilder. That was a lot of fun.