• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

U.S. drone attack kills 9 in Pakistan

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/05/12/pakistan.drone.attack/index.html

(CNN) -- A suspected U.S. drone attack on a village in Pakistan's tribal region killed nine people and wounded four others Tuesday morning, a Pakistani intelligence source and a regional official said.

The attack hit a militant training center in the South Waziristan village of Drey Nishter, according to the intelligence source. Among the dead were Taliban and foreign fighters, said Muhammad Nasim, a regional official.

hope. change.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The only change is that he is transferring troops from one war to another. :doh:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Holy Bible coming true,
In the middle east, our last fight.

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Holy Bible coming true,
In the middle east, our last fight.

Geo Political reasons (Resource management) , and strategic footholds around Russia. The Bible is Bunk and you know it Hypo

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Geo Political reasons (Resource management) , and strategic footholds around Russia. The Bible is Bunk and you know it Hypo

maybe maybe not, im just gonna wait, but at the end every country for them self.