• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
steroids24h.com

UFC - Cormier vs Johnson

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
April 8 is the rematch of UFC Light Heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier against Anthony Johnson. In their first fight for the vacant title, Cormier won by submission on the 3rd round. The camp of Johnson said that Cormier was just lucky in that fight that he was able to evade the knockout punch of Johnson. This may be an exciting bout for both fighters but I'm sure Cormier will be the favorite because he had done it once and he can do it again - submitting Johnson.

pwarbi

A you say, Cormier should start the favourite for this fight after what happened in the first, and Johnson's promoters hasn't really come up with an argument to change that. They haven't said exactly why Johnson lost the first fight other than he couldn't land a knockout blow, but isn't that the idea? Cormier isn't just going to stand there and let himself be hit so it's up to Johnson to make sure he can try and land that hit.

f he can't, I can see the same outcome happening as what happened in the original fight, and Cormier will once again be the winner. That will (or should) put an end to this little rivalry unless the Johnson camp cry that it wasn't fair again...