• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC – Derrick Lewis vs Cyril Gane

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On August 8 upcoming UFC heavyweight top contender Cyril Gane will be tested by veteran Derrick Lewis in the UFC octagon. Gane is a -350 in the betting odds that can give him confidence. But let’s not forget that Lewis has knockout punch that can win him the fight in any round as long as he is standing. Gane is undefeated with 9 wins while Lewis has a fight record of 25-7.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Equally exciting is the co-main event between former featherweight champion Jose Aldo who has gone down to the bantamweight division. He will be facing Pedro Munhoz who has been winning lately in exciting fashion. Munhoz has a fight record of 19-5 while Aldo sports a slate of 28-7. In the betting odds Aldo is the favorite with a -140 odds.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As expected the -350 favorite undefeated Cyril Gane made mincemeat of Derrick Lewis. Going into the 3rd round Lewis could only muster 3 hits on Gane. With the barrage of punches that Gane released Lewis succumbed for a KO finish for Gane. The vaunted KO punch of Lewis did not materialize because Gane was lithe on his feet and very elusive whenever Lewis would chase him. Maybe Gane is ripe for a title fight.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Former UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo who is now campaigning in the bantamweight division made mincemeat of Pedro Munhoz. It was expected that Munhoz would be attacking relentlessly with strikes and takedowns but Aldo was in his usual self of calm and good discretion with his defense. It was a shutout for 3 rounds that all went to Aldo for a unanimous decision win. The bantamweight division now has a new worthy contender.