• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC - Justin Gaethje vs James Vick

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The main event for UFC today is not a title fight. UFC says that Justin Gaethje is the most brutal fighter today that's why he is worthy of being the main event. Although Gaethje is a wrestler but he prefers to fight in a striker style. It will be a slambang action because Vick is also a striker. Previously undefeated with 18 wins, Gaethje has suffered 2 losses in UFC against Eddie Alvarez and James Porier while Vick has a record of 13-1.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was very disappointed with the fight because I didn't see the striking flair of Justin Gaethje. At first, it was all James Vick with his feet although there was no serious hit on Gaethje. And suddenly Gaethje was able to get closer and released a right cross that landed on the jaw of Vick who fell down and instantly was out of touch in the this world. Just one punch and the fight ended in the first round.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I've seen this fight. Gaethje is the man. If you're a fight fan, you're going to like him. Aside from being always prepared and ready for war, he is a very likable guy. Nice to see Justin not take a beating and knocked Vick's proud smile right off his face. I loved it!

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've seen this fight. Gaethje is the man. If you're a fight fan, you're going to like him. Aside from being always prepared and ready for war, he is a very likable guy. Nice to see Justin not take a beating and knocked Vick's proud smile right off his face. I loved it!

If you had seen Gaethje's fight against Eddie Alvarez, he was winning. Eddie's face was a mangled mess. Unfortunately for Gaethje, there was the lucky shot with the knee that knocked him out. But if not for that, Gaethje would have won. With Porier, he did not focus on his kicks and could have also won. Anyway, I also love to see Gaethje fight again.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

If you had seen Gaethje's fight against Eddie Alvarez, he was winning. Eddie's face was a mangled mess. Unfortunately for Gaethje, there was the lucky shot with the knee that knocked him out. But if not for that, Gaethje would have won. With Porier, he did not focus on his kicks and could have also won. Anyway, I also love to see Gaethje fight again.

I actually did search for the fight now that you've mentioned it. Great war between two really tough dudes. Alvarez wasn't having fun anymore in round 3, went to his business and got a knee in which knocked out Gaethje. Great fight! Thanks.