• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Uganda: Bodybuilder Ssenoga Returns to Germany With Hope

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
By ABDUL-NASSER SSEMUGABI


KAMPALA.


Mr Uganda 2016 Andrew Ssenoga returns to Germany with high hopes of winning a medal in the International German Championship at the Edwin-Schaarf Hall in Neu-Ulm tomorrow.


Germany is familiar ground for Ssenoga, where he won a gold medal on his international debut in September 2016, when he competed in the International category, which pooled all athletes from outside Germany.


Tomorrow, however, Ssenoga will face stiffer competition in the Open category. He is nevertheless optimistic.


“Of course I enter every competition expecting victory; I understand the competition is going to be tough but I think I’m set for that victory,” Ssenoga told us before his departure.


Internationale Meisterschaft, as the event is called in German, is organised by the German Natural Bodybuilding & Fitness Federation (GNBF), the only organisation that promotes natural, healthy doping-free bodybuilding in Germany.


A win on the international arena among more experienced participants will soothe Ssenoga’s mind and boost his confidence, a week after losing his 2016 Mr Kampala crown to Isaac Mubikirwa at Hotel Grand Global in Makerere Sunday night.


Also on stage will be Ivan Byekwaso, the man who had personalised Ugandan bodybuilding, won international medals and trophies before switching allegiance to Germany last year.


The ever ambitious Byekwaso told Daily Monitor that he targets not less than a third place in this competition.
 
gibbs

gibbs

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
41
Points
0
I love Byekwaso, he is confident and that shows he knows his staff.
 

Similar threads

Top