• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

:ugh:

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Couple videotaping an 18 month old toddler, forcibly making it smoke a marijuana pipe

[liveleak]247_1208340257[/liveleak]

Then the unthinkable happens. The male, whom police said was 18-year-old Melvin Blevins, was seen passing the pipe to the baby. You see the 18-month-old little girl resist and video cut to black. But what was recorded next likely will stun you.

16-year-old Angel Dailey, identified by police, was seen holding the little girl. The male was seen placing the pipe in front of the child's mouth. Police believed the videotaped child to be Blevins' niece.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That motherfucker should be raped by Mandingo and Ramon from Bangbros. :no:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
and preston ;).... DOUBLE ANAL!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What happened after? what are his charges?
my punishment to him: his eyes ripped out and sockets stitched shut, and peg legged for the rest of his life.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ something along those lines i was thinking too. why arnt you in the justice system Hypo? you'd be great as a judge or something. no bullshitting jail sentances with you, give them the right kind of punishment they deserve

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im sorry but after reading what the video is about, i refuse to watch it.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
^ it is indeed fucked up... i can understand why you dont want to watch it.

the 'parents' should be punished severely. they should get pot smoke injected directly into their veins.

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh shit, some people are stupid. But if someone gets busted doing this shit, how many are really doing that?