• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ultra diet (trying not to die)

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Since a long time, let`s say 1 year, I have been unable to get rid of the fat in my lower abdomen. I had a lovely 4 pack, then I bulked up and when cutting down I got to a miserable 2 pack... and now, not even using old methods of cutting I have been able to get at least my 4 pack running.

I have decided to go on a suicidal diet of three tuna cans a day and lettuce. No joke here, I`ll be on it for at least 2 weeks or so.

Hopefully I wont lose too much weight (hahahahaha). Any suggestions as to how this is a stupid idea and why I should not do it ? I know it is, but seems like my body is stupid and wont let me take off fat from it anymore.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I'de say you will lose bucket loads of muscle aswell

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude thats just stupid.. all protein, no carbs, no fats.. your going to loose muscle.. "thats if you have any" jk.. dude just eliminate one of the 2 macros, either fats or carbs.. i suggest a 50% protein 50% carb diet.. no sugars what so ever, no fat at all.. you will have some fat in your diet obviously but dont add any to it.. or go vise versa, eliminate all carbs.. aka. Palumbo diet.. the diet you have planned is just retarded dude..

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude thats just stupid.. all protein, no carbs, no fats.. your going to loose muscle.. "thats if you have any" jk.. dude just eliminate one of the 2 macros, either fats or carbs.. i suggest a 50% protein 50% carb diet.. no sugars what so ever, no fat at all.. you will have some fat in your diet obviously but dont add any to it.. or go vise versa, eliminate all carbs.. aka. Palumbo diet.. the diet you have planned is just retarded dude..

I know it is retarded... but I just can`t seem to lose weight. And I especially don`t have the knowledge to know what foods contain carbs and not fats, or what are good for me carbs. etc etc

No nutritional knowledge a ALL. So eating 50/50 is going to be hard, since I don`t know how much or when or how to eat. I just can do what I know would work... starve myself.

If there is something I could add to my diet of three cans of tuna and lettuce I will gladly add it... I just don`t know what that could be. Any ideas ?

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have decided to go on a suicidal diet of three tuna cans a day and lettuce.
this is a stupid idea and I should not do it.

fixed

this is a stupid idea besides that you will loose lots of muscle,you will feel really tired plus eating lots of tuna cans isn't healthy.

an example of a diet goes like this
meal 1 oats and eggs or a protein shake,eggs are better tho.
meal 2 turkey sandwich with whole grain bread and veggies no sauce and cheese since you want to loose fat.
meal 3 lean meat with brown rice and broccoli
meal 4 boiled potatoes and eggs
meal 5 lean meat with veggies and cottage cheese

something like this would be more beneficial in my opinion.be patient,train with consistency and the results will come.do a google search about nutrition
values of foods,knowledge is power

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Meal 1

* 60g Whey
* 1 Multigrain Bagel
* 2 Cups Oatmeal
* 1 Tbsp. 100% Natural Peanut Butter
* 1 Tbsp. Pure Jam

Meal 2

* 8-10oz Steak
* 2-3 Cups Brown Rice
* 1 Cup Vegetables

Meal 3

* 8-10oz Steak or Chicken or fish
* 2-3 Cups Brown Rice
* 1 Cup Vegetables

Meal 4

* 50g Whey
* 100g Dextrose
# this is post workout

Meal 5

* 8-10oz Chicken Breast
* 10oz Potato

Meal 6

* 8-10oz Steak
* 1 Cup Rice
* 1 Cup Vegetables

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Serb that looks like a nice diet...I might do that one myself :D
Maybe a little less carbs in that case though.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Typically, it's pretty hard to drop fat if you can't keep track of things. You need to keep track of your caloric intake and you should still get in proteins, fats and carbs. I've never heard of completely eliminating fats and eliminating carbs is pointless. As long as you have a proper balance and are in a caloric deficit you will lose body fat.

T

Timeout

There is a good site Extique.com and it is run by the Author Rob Fagin.
On this iste you can buy his ground breaking book Natural Hormonal enhancement,it details
protein,carb and fat ratios and tells you how to cycle using macronutrient timing to get the best out of your food while sheading excess body fat. He also has a pocket sized carb counter which has a vast amount of different types of food so you can keep up to date as you go through your day.This book is an excellent read and well worth the price.It is alot like the dave pallumbo diet that was mentioned above.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Meal 1

* 60g Whey
* 1 Multigrain Bagel
* 2 Cups Oatmeal
* 1 Tbsp. 100% Natural Peanut Butter
* 1 Tbsp. Pure Jam

Meal 2

* 8-10oz Steak
* 2-3 Cups Brown Rice
* 1 Cup Vegetables

Meal 3

* 8-10oz Steak or Chicken or fish
* 2-3 Cups Brown Rice
* 1 Cup Vegetables

Meal 4

* 50g Whey
* 100g Dextrose
# this is post workout

Meal 5

* 8-10oz Chicken Breast
* 10oz Potato

Meal 6

* 8-10oz Steak
* 1 Cup Rice
* 1 Cup Vegetables

Thats a pretty sick bulk diet there serb, but the man is looking to cut.

As for my advice, listen to the previous posts about diet, do some reading on nutrition and make sure you are doing the proper amount of cardio.

You need to burn more calories than you are taking in, simple matter of math. That being said sometimes some tricks need to be employed. The so called "cheat day" can be very useful into tricking your body in to speeding up your metabolism. On a low calorie diet your body will eventually slow your metabolism to a crawl to save your precious fat stores. You can counter act this by having a cheat day or two every two weeks where you have a good amount of calories. Now don't go overboard, and don't do it too often.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What's the point of this? I wouldn't bother with a crash diet like this unless you're competing and you're way behind.