• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Unholy state (game)

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
http://unholystate.com/register.php?REF=1950

Pretty addicting game, I've been playing for the past few days. You make a character, buy a house, commit crimes, sell drugs, bang prostitutes, go to the gym to improve strength, and so on (sound's like a day in the life of Robcardu, I know).

It's an RPG game, but it's pretty cool. Check it out.

(PS, yes, I get points if you sign up using my link, but its still fun :carduindisguise )



Note: even if you dont want to play, sign up so I get points, it takes 2 seconds :)
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
hmm would be kool if it was like GTA IV
Which is coming out for PC one day before my b-day this year :)
Rockstar north is developing the PC version..
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
hmm would be kool if it was like GTA IV
Which is coming out for PC one day before my b-day this year :)
Rockstar north is developing the PC version..


It's not flashy, you just click links and such, and it tells you how you are doing.
 
Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
615
Points
16
Yeah, I just signed up, I'll give it a try once I come back from grocery shopping.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
playing it. seems weird. i got no clue what to do lol
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
It is at first, but here's what you do

basically, go to "explore"... and use turns exploring the streets, this will give you money, crystals, etc. Though be forewarned, you will get jailed/hospitalized a lot. Usually someone breaks you out of jail though, and the hospitals are only like 5 minutes penalty.

The best way is to get crystals, and sell them in the crystal market, 40000 each. This will give you lots of money.

Buy the biggest house you can as soon as you can afford it. You can sell your current house for what you paid for it. Then, take that money, plus the money you've earned, and buy a bigger one.

Try to train when your "will" is high, you will get much more out of it. (ie, your stats go up faster).
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
^ i see. thanks, i was looking on the left side, at the stuff to do.
thought i just clicked w/e heh
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
what do rubys sell for?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
This game is gay how come you cant see yourself go anywhere?
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Did it.. I will check this out :xyxthumbs:... is this like myspace's My Mafia??
 
Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
615
Points
16
Tony, how can you compare two totally different games. You have to at least give it a try and see where it goes from there. And when you think all else fails, try again. XD
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Tony, how can you compare two totally different games. You have to at least give it a try and see where it goes from there. And when you think all else fails, try again. XD

I did try it and I didnt like it big deal. If you dont like something do you try it over abd over prolly not.


What with all the attitude on the mecca lately?
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
This game sounds too complicated and uneventful.

Serious Sam FTW!
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I have regged...but I dont have time for it right now...might check it out later this coming week though :xyxthumbs:
 

Similar threads

Brandon Curry
Replies
0
Views
64
Brandon Curry
Brandon Curry
CoachCelestine
Replies
1
Views
289
underbody
underbody
Top