• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Unsponsored Log

G

GorillaGrod

Member
Member
Joined
May 14, 2026
Messages
23
Points
3
Compounds
-Retatrutide 10MG Week
-Test C 375MG Week
-Tren A 20MG Daily
-Anavar 25MG Pre workout

Supplements
-Berberine 550mg
-Shilajit Extract 440mg
-Sea moss extract 100mg
-Ginkgo Biloba extract 100mg
-Tongkat Ali extract 60mg This is a blended capsule.
-Ashwaganda extract 60mg
-Maca Root extract 50mg
-Safed Musli extract 50mg
-Panax Ginseng 50mg
-Zinc 20mg
-Black Pepper extract 5mg
-Nattokinase 2000fu
-Milk thistle 350mg
-Carbon fire non stim pre workout
-Vitamin D 125mcg
-Vitamin K2 100mcg
-CoQ10

Workout Split
Monday-Arms
Tuesday-Back
Wednesday-Chest
Thursday-Core
Friday-Legs

Ideally I put my workouts in here as well but I came down with some flu like issues this weekend and did not go to the gym or work today. But I will post my macros. I wont be posting all of my compounds and supplements every day just my macros and workout when I do work out. Any advice would be welcome and appreciated! I will Type my macros out for now.
Calories - 1739.2/2436.9
Protein - 145.5/219.3
Carbs - 109.2/207.1
Fat - 72.6/81.2
Water 88/64oz
Will be updating this daily or to the best of my ability. I miss days sometimes but I double post when I do with the day before.
Thank you guys! Looking forward to advice!
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold
G

GorillaGrod

Member
Member
Joined
May 14, 2026
Messages
23
Points
3
Macros are nowhere where they need to be and that is completely on me. Being sick took it out of me the past few days but im looking forward to tomorrow and getting back into the gym and back to work. Will be updating this daily with macros, lifts, and cardio. Thank you for following along. Advice is welcomed and appreciated!
Macro 622026
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold
Mutant

Mutant

Active member
Member
Joined
May 11, 2026
Messages
27
Points
3
Very nice log and setup brother
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold
G

GorillaGrod

Member
Member
Joined
May 14, 2026
Messages
23
Points
3
Okay boys so finally I am back! A fantastic macro, cardio and lift day. Glad I am feeling better and hope I can maintain this momentum to get to the weight goal Im looking to meet! Will be copying and pasting this to all the other forums running short on time tonight but I feel locked back in!

1000024232
1000024228
1000024225
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold
G

GorillaGrod

Member
Member
Joined
May 14, 2026
Messages
23
Points
3
Okay this is gonna be a long one guys I am knocking out 3 training days at once. I have been busy these last few nights and have not had a real chance to sit down at my computer and knock these out so that is my bad but I have been tracking my training and my macros. I slack on the weekends and need a night off from all of this and it gives me a chance to rest and chill before the new week since I feel like I am going all the time. This will be for Friday, Monday,Tuesday, and Wednesday.
Screenshot 20260611 001906
Screenshot 20260611 001917
Screenshot 20260611 001926
 
G

GorillaGrod

Member
Member
Joined
May 14, 2026
Messages
23
Points
3
No training day today, got called into my 2nd job in the AM and it threw off my routine. Did my best to stick to my macros since I had to eat outside of my prep. Chose to eat healthy, Payed close attention to calories and tracked them.
Calories 2165.2/2435.9
Protein 112/219.3
Carbs 123/207.1
Fat 64/81.2

Steps 9953

Will do better tomorrow, seems like I'm saying that a lot....
 
G

GorillaGrod

Member
Member
Joined
May 14, 2026
Messages
23
Points
3
Think I am calling it on the Tren, Insane back pumps and very sore all over not sure if its the tren or if i hurt myself but I am thinking its the tren lol. So as of today i will no longer be taking tren A daily. Will be running bloods soon to check everything and make sure i am all good to go. Back feels tweaked so legs was a no go on friday and the back issue was extending into today so i didnt go to the gym today either so no real training since friday
1000024509
1000024512
1000024514
 
Tairy_Hesticles

Tairy_Hesticles

Active member
Member
Joined
May 14, 2026
Messages
34
Points
8
How's the progress so far? Thanks for sharing
 
G

GorillaGrod

Member
Member
Joined
May 14, 2026
Messages
23
Points
3
How's the progress so far? Thanks for sharing
Progress is still slow rolling, My back has been bugging me this past week and the end of last week so training has halted in hopes of it healing and I can get back to full training asap. Still hovering around the same weight, unsure of how to break through this plateau,
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
G

GorillaGrod

Member
Member
Joined
May 14, 2026
Messages
23
Points
3
Last couple days of eating, Have not been able to train yet since my back is still buggin, still not too sure what it might be but I am hoping this break from so much movement is gonna help so i can get back to training this coming week
1000024526
1000024528
 
  • Like
Reactions: ArnoldS
G

GorillaGrod

Member
Member
Joined
May 14, 2026
Messages
23
Points
3
Yesterdays workout and Macros for the day Felt good to be back in the gym since i had a few weeks where I was just not able to go due to back pack and being sick. Missed my opportunity to go this morning so i will be hitting back tonight when i get off work.
Dropped test to 200 to cruise until my next cycle. Blood work came out after the tren cycle and my cholesterol is all messed up so I am trying to get that back to normal ranges. Only thing im using now are the supplements and 200 test.
1000024810
1000024811
 
G

GorillaGrod

Member
Member
Joined
May 14, 2026
Messages
23
Points
3
1000024906
1000024908
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Great log bro
 
  • Love Heart
Reactions: GorillaGrod
Top