• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

upcoming banned list

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, but what you sent me was written in 2004 and about that ban. From everything that I've read this ban only covers three types of prohoromones which are bolds, trens, and p-plexs. In that list of that link there is no coverage of superdrol.

2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol 10mg

That is the compound that is known as superdrol and it is not covered anywhere in the ban in 2004 or of this upcoming ban. They list the compounds for that reason and those compounds listed are the ones that are banned.

Maybe someone else could chime in on this because I'm very interested and open to finding an answer, but I dont believe superdrol was ever trully banned. If it was how would other companies be able to sale it. If that was true then why would only superdrol still be on the market and 1-dihydrotestosterone not be?

However at the same time I have read the law in which you are talking about that classifies anything related to testostorone as a steroid. Here it is
`(A) The term `anabolic steroid' means any drug or hormonal substance, chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone (other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and dehydroepiandrosterone), and includes--
Yet I think this just was put in so that the government could cover their reasoning and grounds on banning prohoromones because if this was the law they went by there would be too much debate in whose interepation of what is or isnt actually related to testostorone. I'm not really sure on this and any clarification would be appreciated.

R

rick ramirezsublime

OMG. Don't you all think this is ridiculous!!!! PH? My gosh, what's next,:confused: lying to take your own country to war!