• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Updates from Alina Popa!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
She is awesome as a person. I know her personally. Her husband is a bit older than her, but he's one of the top bodybuilding coaches and strength coaches in Romania. A lot of their athletes are champions here in Romania.

You know her? Set if she will join here and maybe mm can do an interview?
it would be amazing!

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
9199427dbcb37347406decc51a2bac5f-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
fae8b01750831b81c7f69a18862263cf-1.jpg


Alina Popa's back
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
from alina popa 's facebook page:

New Rising Phoenix World Championship will be held in Phoenix, Arizona on Oct 7-8th. I can hardly wait to be on stage again! Thank you Wings of Strength and Tim Gardner for all your efforts. Iris Kyle announced she is coming back after she announced her retirement in 2014 so what better motivation could I have this prep season:) come and support us:)
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
from popa 's fb page:

I worked with Minna Pajulahti in the end of her prep towards Arnold Classic this year, where she competed in the Physique Pro division. My opinion is that she has what it takes to be a bodybuilder, her shape, muscle bellies and beauty would easily and fast qualify her as a contender in the top of the class

12734061 10153874579693971 5698293574384903372 n
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
from popa 's fb page:

I worked with Minna Pajulahti in the end of her prep towards Arnold Classic this year, where she competed in the Physique Pro division. My opinion is that she has what it takes to be a bodybuilder, her shape, muscle bellies and beauty would easily and fast qualify her as a contender in the top of the class

12734061 10153874579693971 5698293574384903372 n

Minna Pajulahti's competitions:

2014

Europa Supershow - IFBB, Physique, Did not place

2016

Ms International - IFBB, Physique, Did not place
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
Alina is also part of the cast with the new Muscle Mansion web series being put out by Wings of Strength, as is Lenda Murray.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Alina is also part of the cast with the new Muscle Mansion web series being put out by Wings of Strength, as is Lenda Murray.

where can i find this web series? on youtube?
 
1

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
183
Points
18
Top