• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Urgent Help Plz!!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that's a fine article and another good take on it. i'm not saying i or anyone else knows more than you, but there are other takes on the matter that are backed by facts that are in turn, not incorrect.

you see that? that's how we respond in an encouraging, friendly way. your constant need to belittle others is annoying and arrogant.

Only when it is copy pasters with out actual knowledge on the subject. Your post from the Dr. was good, your post above not as good. You said it should be used for PCT, that is not true. But funny Duality calling me annoying and arrogant :rofl3: thanks you gave this "kettle" a good laugh "pot".
If I was belittling to MetalMX it is because he copy and pasted from wiki and try's to tell me I am misinformed when he has no clue what he is talking about.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Only when it is copy pasters with out actual knowledge on the subject. Your post from the Dr. was good, your post above not as good. You said it should be used for PCT, that is not true. But funny Duality calling me annoying and arrogant :rofl3: thanks you gave this "kettle" a good laugh "pot".If I was belittling to MetalMX it is because he copy and pasted from wiki and try's to tell me I am misinformed when he has no clue what he is talking about.

i said it should be used in conjunction/as a precursor to a PCT. please read my posts before insulting it.

and i believe the saying is, "it takes one to know one"....

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i said it should be used in conjunction/as a precursor to a PCT. please read my posts before insulting it.

Then to avoid confusion I suggest you rephrase your wording, PCT means POST Cycle Therapy...? :wutyousay:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Then to avoid confusion I suggest you rephrase your wording, PCT means POST Cycle Therapy...? :wutyousay:

then ask me to clarify before going apeshit nuts. in can be used in conjunction with a PCT or as a precursor. albeit more preferably as a precursor.

your response to being negged was absolutely stunning, dissapointing, childish, mildly amusing, and disconcerning. neg me the fuck back and move on.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
then ask me to clarify before going apeshit nuts. in can be used in conjunction with a PCT or as a precursor. albeit more preferably as a precursor.

your response to being negged was absolutely stunning, dissapointing, childish, mildly amusing, and disconcerning. neg me the fuck back and move on.

Then call it just that then.
And a child calling me childish is just laughable, not an insult. :rofl3:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I see both your points but really I think you both are arguing over nothing.

HCG is used with a PCT if you want to state it that way, however, where I am from we consider it part of PCT because PCT isn't just one substance. Its usually some IGF-1 with clomid, hcg, and dhea. I even know guys that use d-bol at a very low dose in the morning as part of there PCT after extremely long cycles.

But I do enjoy seeing you two big fuckers arguing at each other, I wish you two would be at my gym, it would keep me entertained. :rofl3: Did you guys goto high school together? You remind me of my boys on the powerlifting team. Always coming in with different ways to get big. Hopefully you didn't take offense to that, cause thats not what i meant by it at all.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Jeez i copied a few words out of wiki yeah the rest i wrote but who gives a rats behind, i fully understand the use of HCG i know endocrinology brother. Im planning on studying pharmacology as well.

Plain and simply HCG can be used for PCT and that's it.

The problem with these forums is that people always want approval in someway. They want approval and to be recognised as wise and knowledgable. Even those people that just are plain rude and annoying to others on forums again are just looking for approval. None of it is personal its all about being acknowledged. Problem is its not my job or anyone elses to give approval. Rather we can only give acknowledgement, acknowledgement is honest, accurate, and unemotional.

Also theirs always someone on a forum who thinks their the master of the weightlifting universe, i honestly couldnt give a shit. I like to learn as much from other people as i can share my knowledge. I think more people should adopt this philosophy.

haha im talking about philosophy here, you guys are probably thinking to yourself's "wtf does this have to do with hcg?"

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I see both your points but really I think you both are arguing over nothing.

HCG is used with a PCT if you want to state it that way, however, where I am from we consider it part of PCT because PCT isn't just one substance. Its usually some IGF-1 with clomid, hcg, and dhea. I even know guys that use d-bol at a very low dose in the morning as part of there PCT after extremely long cycles.

But I do enjoy seeing you two big fuckers arguing at each other, I wish you two would be at my gym, it would keep me entertained. :rofl3: Did you guys goto high school together? You remind me of my boys on the powerlifting team. Always coming in with different ways to get big. Hopefully you didn't take offense to that, cause thats not what i meant by it at all.

For PCT or a bridge? You mean bridge right?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For PCT or a bridge? You mean bridge right?

Nope, I have heard it definitely as a bridge and that is a lot more common. There are guys that use it as part of their PCT. You have to remember that its not their only substance for PCT. I forgot the science behind it but it made sense. I don't mess with d-bol so I didn't really look any further into it. Its like 10mgs in the morning, IIRC.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nope, I have heard it definitely as a bridge and that is a lot more common. There are guys that use it as part of their PCT. You have to remember that its not their only substance for PCT. I forgot the science behind it but it made sense. I don't mess with d-bol so I didn't really look any further into it. Its like 10mgs in the morning, IIRC.

I've read the science on it. It was quite interesting, even more so if I can remember where Marcus posted it.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jeez i copied a few words out of wiki yeah the rest i wrote but who gives a rats behind, i fully understand the use of HCG i know endocrinology brother. Im planning on studying pharmacology as well.

The problem with these forums is that people always want approval in someway. They want approval and to be recognised as wise and knowledgable. Even those people that just are plain rude and annoying to others on forums again are just looking for approval. None of it is personal its all about being acknowledged. Problem is its not my job or anyone elses to give approval. Rather we can only give acknowledgement, acknowledgement is honest, accurate, and unemotional.

Also theirs always someone on a forum who thinks their the master of the weightlifting universe, i honestly couldnt give a shit. I like to learn as much from other people as i can share my knowledge. I think more people should adopt this philosophy.

haha im talking about philosophy here, you guys are probably thinking to yourself's "wtf does this have to do with hcg?"

you made a post on it, braaq down talked you. bigpimp did it, again, down talked. he did it to me, and that's it. that doesn't fly. he could learn a lot from tim on how to present what he's learned in a respectful manner instead of constantly thinking everyone is beneath him.

your original post on it all was quite accurate, i was just adding to it, and then i was told i didn't even know what the HPTA was :rofl3:....... so ya.

and bigpimp i too have also heard of the whole "dbol in the morning" thing with a PCT. the theory behind it being that when you awake, your hormone levels are so high that 10-15mg of dbol will go undetected by your feedback loop. so you get the benefits of a little bit of dbol while theoretically avoiding the negative feedback so you don't hinder your PCT.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you made a post on it, braaq down talked you. bigpimp did it, again, down talked. he did it to me, and that's it. that doesn't fly. he could learn a lot from tim on how to present what he's learned in a respectful manner instead of constantly thinking everyone is beneath him.

your original post on it all was quite accurate, i was just adding to it, and then i was told i didn't even know what the HPTA was :rofl3:....... so ya.

and bigpimp i too have also heard of the whole "dbol in the morning" thing with a PCT. the theory behind it being that when you awake, your hormone levels are so high that 10-15mg of dbol will go undetected by your feedback loop. so you get the benefits of a little bit of dbol while theoretically avoiding the negative feedback so you don't hinder your PCT.

Ya, that was the gist of it with the dbol. I forget the whole scientific breakdown though. I had an old timer who likes the scientific aspect of it break it totally down. Fascinating but wish i had a better memory. Oh well.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

That doesn't mean jack bro. When I was going into physiology it didn't mean that I knew about it before hand. Congrats you are going to study pharmacology, when you are done then you can comb back here with actual knowledge on the subject. It is good that you come here to help, but reading something in its simplistic form like on wikipedia doesn't mean you know what it means. It showed, and you still think hCG can be used as PCT. Did you not read anything posted since? Recover does NOT begin until you stop taking hCG! Hence, it is not used as a PCT. It is a precursor used during long cycles.

Big04Pimpin said:
But I do enjoy seeing you two big fuckers arguing at each other, I wish you two would be at my gym, it would keep me entertained. Did you guys goto high school together? You remind me of my boys on the powerlifting team. Always coming in with different ways to get big. Hopefully you didn't take offense to that, cause thats not what i meant by it at all.

No I didn't know him from school thank god. From people that I have talked to that did know him from school he is how they described. A somewhat cool guy but very thick headed and thinks so highly of his opinions that you cannot persuade him otherwise.
Makes it hard to train with someone like that and after a while it got old and I had to distance myself. Thankfully my schedule helped me accommodate that.

Duality said:

This literally made me lol :rofl3: Thanks :thumbsup2:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Originally posted by Braaq
No I didn't know him from school thank god. From people that I have talked to that did know him from school he is how they described. A somewhat cool guy but very thick headed and thinks so highly of his opinions that you cannot persuade him otherwise.
Makes it hard to train with someone like that and after a while it got old and I had to distance myself. Thankfully my schedule helped me accommodate that.

This literally made me lol :rofl3: Thanks :thumbsup2:

:49: ahahaha, you don't know ANYONE from my class year! (but i'm sure you'll lie otherwise) :bitelip: ahh, you never cease to make me laugh at how some people can be such jackasses. carry on.

MetalMX

MetalMX

:doh: I give up on this thread.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49: ahahaha, you don't know ANYONE from my class year! (but i'm sure you'll lie otherwise) :bitelip: ahh, you never cease to make me laugh at how some people can be such jackasses. carry on.

Actually I do :borat: Not well, but they approached me and asked if I knew you. So we got to talking about you.

So you = :footmouth:

But you can keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. :bitelip: Either way I don't care, the info I got was amusing that I and everyone else that I know that knows you pretty much thinks the same thing. carry on.

M

MrWeapon

Banned
Well i'm just taking the advice of my Endo :)

I'm doing .2 hcg everyday
Followed by 500mg testosterone and 400mg deca per week
And 500mcg of GHRP-6 daily.
I'm also taking 1 of those estrogen blocker tablets per day.

I'm about 5 days in and i'm already seeing results.
I've hardened up a lot.

My training routine is like this.

Monday - Wednesday - Friday = Weights
Tues - Thurs = Cardio and Boxing

I'm aiming for lean muscle.