• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear or products.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

US army develops robotic suits

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just what the US Army needs, more equipment to kill people :weaksuace:

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Notice in the BBC vid the suite is used to load rockets too....

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just what the US Army needs, more equipment to kill people :weaksuace:

i know. what a monumental waste of government dollars. fucking government with its fucked up priorities.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Although it seems like a rather large waste of money, it's not really for research and development for new technologies. Also, if you watched the clips or read the article you will see that they are not being made for combat but rather for soldiers to do lifting, loading/unloading faster with less risk of injury, not to kill people.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Although it seems like a rather large waste of money, it's not really for research and development for new technologies. Also, if you watched the clips or read the article you will see that they are not being made for combat but rather for soldiers to do lifting, loading/unloading faster with less risk of injury, not to kill people.

that is how it starts...

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im with braaq, war is one of the better fields to create new technologies

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im with braaq, war is one of the better fields to create new technologies

Exactly some of the technologies we use in our everyday lives have derived from war technologies: the microwave being one of them.

Although the downside is that people die, it also has helped the human species expand our technologies and civilizations throughout history. This is no different :e5dunno: