• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

US kills 16+ civilians in Afghanistan

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok then, lets give him some more time :rofl3:

i don't even know what to make of this.

um, yes, we should give him more time before judging him entirely.....good job adam23

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea wtf is Obama doing this guy is such a fucking idiot I mean look he's raiding Afghanistan and although it will not effect me directly in anyway I must bitch about it cause it'll make me feel better. :jerkoff1:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea wtf is Obama doing this guy is such a fucking idiot I mean look he's raiding Afghanistan and although it will not effect me directly in anyway I must bitch about it cause it'll make me feel better. :jerkoff1:

Are you for real?? :umwtf:

1) Innocent civilians died.

2) "Terrorists" are created which makes America less safe.

3) America is broke, yet still has money for this?

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you for real?? :umwtf:

1) Innocent civilians died.

2) "Terrorists" are created which makes America less safe.

3) America is broke, yet still has money for this?

1. Other than 9/11 "American civilians have been safe in our homeland from terrorist under the president which is his job to do has done."
  2. The track record speaks for it's self since 9/11 "no terror attacks" On american soil.
  3. America will always have credit as long as we got military... other than that no contest to that arguement.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
  1. Other than 9/11 "American civilians have been safe in our homeland from terrorist under the president which is his job to do has done."
  2. The track record speaks for it's self since 9/11 "no terror attacks" On american soil.

Aside from the attempt to bomb the WTC back in the 90's, and 2001, what other major attacks occurred before and after?

• America will always have credit as long as we got military... other than that no contest to that arguement.

People hate us because of our foreign policy, especially with the military. But, I get, if people don't respect us then we make them respect us with our military; perfect idea.

:umwtf:

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
america is the only country with balls even if it attacks for oil, none of the other fucking pussy countries did anything, and if they did, they didnt do it well.
before 9/11 what did america do to deserve that?
surely they knew it would adversely effect the world and hence an attack on the civilised world rather than just america, what did anyone do to these god damn idiots? explain to me.

these are the same people who make us take off Xmas decorations because they get offended,

rubbish

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
america is the only country with balls even if it attacks for oil, none of the other fucking pussy countries did anything, and if they did, they didnt do it well.

This isn't even a coherent sentence. What are you referring to?

before 9/11 what did america do to deserve that?
surely they knew it would adversely effect the world and hence an attack on the civilised world rather than just america, what did anyone do to these god damn idiots? explain to me.

:deadhorse:

Sigh... take out the pencil and paper, but more importantly, please read with an open mind.

"Your position against Muslims in Palestine is despicable and disgraceful. America has no shame. ... We believe that the worst thieves in the world today and the worst terrorists are the Americans. Nothing could stop you except perhaps retaliation in kind. We do not have to differentiate between military or civilian. As far as we are concerned, they are all targets, and this is what the fatwah says ... . The fatwah is general (comprehensive) and it includes all those who participate in, or help the Jewish occupiers in killing Muslims. " - Osama bin Laden May 1998

"For over half a century, Muslims in Palestine have been slaughtered and assaulted and robbed of their honor and of their property. Their houses have been blasted, their crops destroyed. And the strange thing is that any act on their part to avenge themselves or to lift the injustice befalling them causes great agitation in the United Nations which hastens to call for an emergency meeting only to convict the victim and to censure the wronged and the tyrannized whose children have been killed and whose crops have been destroyed and whose farms have been pulverized " - Osama bin Laden May 1998

"The International Islamic Front for Jihad against the U.S. and Israel has issued a crystal-clear fatwa calling on the Islamic nation to carry on jihad aimed at liberating holy sites. The nation of Muhammad has responded to this appeal. If the instigation for jihad against the Jews and the Americans in order to liberate Al-Aksa Mosque and the Holy Ka'aba Islamic shrines in the Middle East is considered a crime, then let history be a witness that I am a criminal." - Osama bin Laden May 1999
"We swore that America wouldn't live in security until we live it truly in Palestine . This showed the reality of America, which puts Israel's interest above its own people's interest. America won't get out of this crisis until it gets out of the Arabian Peninsula , and until it stops its support of Israel." -Osama bin Laden, October 2001

So, you will notice.... he doesn't mention "You must convert to Islam and worship Allah and treat women like you treat maxmonzter!!" No, it's a response to America's foreign aggression.

Now, lets look at the 9/11 Commission report, examining what motivated the attacks.

In August 1996, Bin Ladin had issued his own self-styled fatwa calling on
Muslims to drive American soldiers out of Saudi Arabia.The long, disjointed
document condemned the Saudi monarchy for allowing the presence of an
army of infidels in a land with the sites most sacred to Islam,
and celebrated
recent suicide bombings of American military facilities in the Kingdom. It
praised the 1983 suicide bombing in Beirut that killed 241 U.S. Marines, the
1992 bombing in Aden,and especially the 1993 firefight in Somalia after which
the United States “left the area carrying disappointment, humiliation, defeat
and your dead with you.”

In other words, sure, religious beliefs do play a part, but it is the occupation of what they consider to be their holy land which motivates the attack, NOT just the religious beliefs itself

Bin Ladin said in his ABC interview that he and his followers had been
preparing in Somalia for another long struggle, like that against the Soviets in
Afghanistan, but “the United States rushed out of Somalia in shame and dis
grace.” Citing the Soviet army’s withdrawal from Afghanistan as proof that a
ragged army of dedicated Muslims could overcome a superpower, he told the
interviewer: “We are certain that we shall—with the grace of Allah—prevail
over the Americans.” He went on to warn that “If the present injustice contin
ues . . . , it will inevitably move the battle to American soil.”

In other words, if America doesn't leave their land, they'll take the "fight" to America's land.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i just have one issue with those bin laden issued statements. that he says we must "stop our support of israel" i'm going to need some elaboration on that one because us supporting a nation that is in a region where all it's neighbors wish to "wipe it off the map" and has done just as much wrong as the nations it was waging war with before the cease fire doesn't stir up pity on my part or any other americans' part that we should stop supporting this big "bully" that is israel.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i just have one issue with those bin laden issued statements. that he says we must "stop our support of israel" i'm going to need some elaboration on that one

... K... if I see him, I'll let him know that Duality from mecca has concerns about his motives. :icon_ninja:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
... K... if I see him, I'll let him know that Duality from mecca has concerns about his motives. :icon_ninja:

:keke:, i was hoping you would be able to elaborate on that one and why it is a fair demand seeing how you find osama's statements to be relevant and agreeable, no?

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your quoting bin laden obviously he wants to come across as the good guy.
hes obviously not going to mention the bullshit thats wrong with his religion specific beliefs
and is obviously going to mention his side
could you post exactly when and where the May 1998 happened, i mean he mentions lots of adjectives and fancies words but no real facts or much detail, its very vague

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your quoting bin laden obviously he wants to come across as the good guy.
hes obviously not going to mention the bullshit thats wrong with his religion specific beliefs
and is obviously going to mention his side
could you post exactly when and where the May 1998 happened, i mean he mentions lots of adjectives and fancies words but no real facts or much detail, its very vague

You actually think that Bin Laden is going to lie and sugar coat his reason for hating America?? Or that a man willing to kill thousands of people cares about coming across as a "good guy" to the rest of the world? :umwtf:

Misguided religion does play a part, but it is nowhere close to the part that American imperialism does in creating the hatred.

Are you actually willing to listen to reason and learn, or are you going to keep being a bigot?