• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

USA 1 Day Out

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jeff long looks soft again...

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ he does. Not sure why there are 2 threads but can someone delte the other and I guess move this to headquarters? I messed up :(

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jeff long=soft

sad but true:49: dave shouldnt have a problem coming up with a nick for him. marshmallow man would be appropriate:keke:

anyway, i wonder why hes got such problems coming in condition. it sounds like he is really working his ass off to come in shape, it just doesent work for him. probably need to learn more about his body and what works for him i guess.

hes definetely not good commercial for dave and his diet though, which seems to be sweeping the land nowadays...

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
sad but true:49: dave shouldnt have a problem coming up with a nick for him. marshmallow man would be appropriate:keke:

anyway, i wonder why hes got such problems coming in condition. it sounds like he is really working his ass off to come in shape, it just doesent work for him. probably need to learn more about his body and what works for him i guess.

hes definetely not good commercial for dave and his diet though, which seems to be sweeping the land nowadays...

Yeh, i totally agree. Jeff looks really soft and yes bulk, like a marshmallow man haha.

I think it's just a matter of trying to find out what works for his body, he just needs to experiment more i guess. Or he's just a guy that can't nail his condition and come in dry and hard :wutyousay:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea dude hes not dry, he has good size, hes back looks awkward idk

The reason his back looks awkward is because the way he puts his leg out to show his hams. He puts his leg out funny which throws his hip up which makes his back look awkward im surprised dave hasnt mentioned anything to him.