• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

V.I.P. Vote in

Vote!

• lifterdead

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • PrinceVegeta

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • The Creator

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • Skeptic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mexiFRO

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Mygeeto

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Arnold 2008

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • PrizeFighteR

• Ordinary

• Pegasus

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Fatality

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • high_five

• Robcardu

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how come I have been able to vote twice?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haha, I just wanted to make a few 'extra' votes for Fatality. However, if I really wanted to win it and be gay, I would have kept on voting. Why do you think I stopped at 9 with TheCreator? I want TheCreator to win and I certainly don't deserve it, at least, not right now. He's helped me out a lot more than Robcardu has. If I wanted to cheat, I'll still be voting for myself, however, Kickazz's mind was droppped like a bad habit. I frankly admit that what I did wasn't the smartest thing to do and I just thought I'd get a laugh out of it, but my immaturity kind of over-powered it. Now that I think about it, hopefully this doesn't ruin my stature because I love Fatality. Anyways, TheCreator deserves it and I'm sorry for trolling.

So does this mean that the Creator actually has13 legit votes or are theri still votes from the troll accounts made by fatality?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So does this mean that the Creator actually has13 legit votes or are theri still votes from the troll accounts made by fatality?

I think he means that he stopped voting for himself on the troll accounts when he finally caught up with me at nine...Maybe when he voted that many times for himself, he finally realized that it was ridiculous :disgust:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oooooooh ok! i understand! sorry for duobting ur votes man!! u deserve every vote!

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, about that, I'm going to over emphasize that I'm sorry. I thought that maybe I could get a little laugh out of it, however, the immaturity got a hold of me again. All the troll votes was to me and not to anyone else. Every other person, except Fatality has the correct number of votes. I wanted to just simply tie with TheCreator at 9 because I don't want to win. I simply believe that I'm not ready for it and two, I need to earn it. I wasn't going to go any further with the trolling because I believe it's not right and just. I personally think that what I did was gay and definitely like Kickazz23. With Fatality, I'm trying not to be him at all. I think that there shouldn't even be a poll between Thecreator and PrinceVegeta, they are both great guys and they both deserve the VIP title. Anyways, I got to run, more homework.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, about that, I'm going to over emphasize that I'm sorry. I thought that maybe I could get a little laugh out of it, however, the immaturity got a hold of me again. All the troll votes was to me and not to anyone else. Every other person, except Fatality has the correct number of votes. I wanted to just simply tie with TheCreator at 9 because I don't want to win. I simply believe that I'm not ready for it and two, I need to earn it. I wasn't going to go any further with the trolling because I believe it's not right and just. I personally think that what I did was gay and definitely like Kickazz23. With Fatality, I'm trying not to be him at all. I think that there shouldn't even be a poll between Thecreator and PrinceVegeta, they are both great guys and they both deserve the VIP title. Anyways, I got to run, more homework.

It is pretty honest of u to apologize and explain why u did what u did!takes a big man to do this!! thanks for the praise for me and the creator!

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's the least I could do for such a supporting community. I mean, honestly, I don't like the poll. Why can't they just put you both as VIP's? I mean, what's there to distinguish? You both highly deserve it and will greatly benefit the VIP community and half of the nominees aren't, at least in my eyes, ready for VIP yet, including me. I guess they only want one at a time and the whole purpose, I guess, is to see who deserves it more. But anyways, hope everything works out well for the both, cya 'round.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If Robcardu becomes a Mecca VIP, is he still going to be a Moderator?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
quick everyone vote Robcardu

P

Pain

VIP
Poll closed.

Clint