• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Valerie Waugaman

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
456
Points
38
Not sure if you guys have heard of Valerie Waugaman, she is an IFBB Figure Competitor and is "Siren" on the new American Gladiators. I think she's awesome and I'm sure you Mecca guys will too. santaton (For different reasons than me but whatever ;) ) Enjoy!

472185526d8489e0cbaqy6-1.jpg

guestvwaugamanfm5-1.jpg

valeriewaugamanxv4-1.jpg

valeriewaugamanifbbka2-1.jpg

valeriesafterxg7-1.jpg

wauggie027previewrh5-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
awesome? yes she is :xmasbigok:
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
Thanks Banshee. nice pics!:xyxthumbs:
 
skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
493
Points
16
Nice. :xyxthumbs:
Great legs, nice smile.
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Not young enough for Tech
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
456
Points
38
No prob guys! :xyxthumbs: Glad you like the pics.

Banshee
 
Top