• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Variations on preparing tuna

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just had a can of tuna with

-a small block of feta cheese grated
-one slice of ham grated
-one teaspoon of light mayo
-7-8 balck olives

It tasted awesome!

Any other ideas to prepare tuna low carb ish?

T

The Sheriff

i just use a can of tuna, 2 slices of low fat cheese and bread and microwave that bitch

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
u microwave the bread?doesnt that make it moisty?

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I take one can of tuna, add some mayo, add some cut-up celery, some black pepper and in addition, some black olives. Also, for some reason, I have my tuna sometimes with Mac & Cheese, sounds bizarre, but it's actually pretty tasty as with any other pasta I would imagine.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i add tuna with eggs in the frying pan :keke:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lets ask Big Tuna (Tunen) about his favorite :e5dunno:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i just started doing this and so far its amazing.. i add some (hard) whole wheat crumbs with the tune.. its that really thin bread, its usually found in the same section as all the others.. then i add some low carb pasta sauce, i might add some pepper but thats about it.. very tasty and fast.. has about equal amount of protein to carbs and no fat.

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tuna in oil, njam! Nothink else.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MetalMX

MetalMX

Make tuna patties. Just get some wholewheat flour add a few tablespoons to a large drained can of tuna then add about 2 large egg whites and mix it up maybe add some diced onion or other diced vegetables for extra flavour. Then dry fry on a pan with a bit of cooking spray. Simple and tastes like a beef patty :xyxthumbs:

MetalMX

MetalMX

Yeah its a good way to eat tuna. If i had to eat it plain it'd probably end up in the sink before it ends up in my mouth :xyxthumbs:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah its a good way to eat tuna. If i had to eat it plain it'd probably end up in the sink before it ends up in my mouth :xyxthumbs:

Totaly know what u mean bro!!:ugh:

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I always like eating tuna on some pita pocket whole wheat bread, and I think you got the mixing of some black olives into the tuna right, because that taste great. I would mix some mayo in there along with some red oinions and black olives as well, also you could mix some olive oil in this tuna mix and top the pita sandwich with some shredded cheese of some kind.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Tuna is really very healthy but it must be eaten moderately because it may cause toxicity because it contains a lot of mercury.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tuna is great with crackers and we sometimes have that for a snack while watching tv. But the best for me is the sauteed tuna in garlic, onion and tomatoes and eaten with fried rice. That is one good breakfast for me especially when there is a matching orange juice that is fresh. But oftentimes it is tuna with bread.