• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor 2007 MO Prejudging video. Better than anyone else this year?

J

joligr

What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
those videos bothered me last year...it was like there was a tint on the camera. Dark

But ya Vic looks great here, guess we will find out next year how he fairs against the rising list of challengers :D

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
A Victor Martinez with a little more size and the same shape or sharper would have raped this Olympias top 3

J

joligr

Attachments

• victor LS.jpg
    victor LS.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 159
  • victor MM.jpg
    victor MM.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 170
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can't wait for Vic to come back. Add Kai to the mix, and we will have an interesting O. Especially since Jay will beed to make something special.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
next year MR OLYMPIA will be Victor Martinez or phil heath !!! one of them is going to take it :xyxthumbs:

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that i'm sure of . adam23 u r absolutley right .

J

joligr

Attachments

• kai.jpg
    kai.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 132
  • kai2.jpg
    kai2.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 130

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai could very well be in the top 3....

By the way whats on his feet? looks like hes been walking around with no shoes...

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kai/vic/phil top 3 next year, maybe same 3 in asc and Mr O?

but then again there is dex....

R

Ruhlforever

Can't wait for Vic to come back. Add Kai to the mix, and we will have an interesting O. Especially since Jay will beed to make something special.

I think that both Jay Cutler and Ronne Coleman fell down with the new policy of I.F.B.B, they are punishing big bodies, heavy weight without details and condition so we won't see Jays 270 pounds or Ronnie's 290 almost 300, NO MORE, I think that Jay and Ronnie noticed this fact and probably Jay will come in shredded 250 pounds as ASC 2004, if ronnie returned he would be in 260 or 270 shredded pounds add to the mix, Kai, Victor, Phill, Dex and Wolf, Wolf will be severly punished if he does not correct lower back and preserve quad size, with lower back Dennis can fight with Phill and Vic easily.

Kanav

Kanav

my god, in those pics. Vic looks PERFECT. Thats the physique I think of when I think of Mr. Olympia

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A Victor Martinez with a little more size and the same shape or sharper would have raped this Olympias top 3

a little more size?

he would have been the biggest guy on stage this year, judging by this video.. Vic got robbed in 07 and If he came in like this in 08 he would have beat Dexter.

R

Ruhlforever

Vic vs Phil will be the next battle

and Dex can lose with Vic

Still Heath has the best Brachialis since it's bigger and short but Vic is a mamooth forearm, both have incredible triceps with gret cuts and details

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also Phils forearms are mammoth.
and have to say facial expressions while doing the poses
just makes it all the better.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
a little more size?

he would have been the biggest guy on stage this year, judging by this video.. Vic got robbed in 07 and If he came in like this in 08 he would have beat Dexter.
x2 :xyxthumbs: