• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor has 4 months to get ready.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I've stressed this before, and recently for that matter. Unless he re-injures himself he was absolutely no reason to skip the Olympia. He's making the right move, regardless of how he places.

nr.1

nr.1

he is not going to be 100%... he should pass that Olympia

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If Dorian can win the Olympia looking like a car crash, Vic can compete after an injury.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Levrone got ready like this for years and still placed well or won contests, so I do not see Vic being any different. I am looking forward to how he looks and hope he does well for sure.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Levrone got ready like this for years and still placed well or won contests, so I do not see Vic being any different. I am looking forward to how he looks and hope he does well for sure.

ya but levrone is a MAJOR exception to that rule. seriously has anyone else ever accomplished what he did in such a short amount of time? and done so on a yearly basis?

if Vic's motivation for doing the O is monetary, then he should do it because he likely will place top 5. if his main motivation is flat out winning the show, he should wait because i highly doubt he will be able to duplicate the showing he had last year. even with that spot on physique he still lost to a laughable cutler. i doubt jay will come in like that again making it next to impossible for victor to pull out the W.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
GH will help
anyway, time off would be helpful..well this is BBing..
always the competitors choice.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
If Dorian can win the Olympia looking like a car crash, Vic can compete after an injury.
:keke: so true. Victor will do well, he knows what he's doing so let's wait and see ... go Vic :hsughr: :xyxthumbs:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Point being?

Point is that he doesn't need to take lots of shit only to compete this year. He can take it easy and try in 2009 without fucking up his health.

PD: HGH in high doses causes Palumbism in your face :49:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Unless he re-injures himself he was absolutely no reason to skip the Olympia.

Of course, but the point IMO is that he COULD re-injure himself speeding up his return to the stage.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey should really take the year off and then complete in AC next year as his first tournament back.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't know, would have to take a look at the leg. I can't believe how fast this year is going by and that there is only 4 months left till the O:hsughr:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Other than a possible reinjury can someone state why he should take time off? I keep hearing that he won't be ready and I'd really like to rip into someone as to why they're wrong.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ya but levrone is a MAJOR exception to that rule. seriously has anyone else ever accomplished what he did in such a short amount of time? and done so on a yearly basis?

if Vic's motivation for doing the O is monetary, then he should do it because he likely will place top 5. if his main motivation is flat out winning the show, he should wait because i highly doubt he will be able to duplicate the showing he had last year. even with that spot on physique he still lost to a laughable cutler. i doubt jay will come in like that again making it next to impossible for victor to pull out the W.

^^^i'll give it a shot line.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Point is that he doesn't need to take lots of shit only to compete this year. He can take it easy and try in 2009 without fucking up his health.

He's going to take loads of shit anyways, I doubt much more, if any, than normal.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
if Vic's motivation for doing the O is monetary, then he should do it because he likely will place top 5.
22595197gy8-1.jpg

Though it's also a sport of momentum and competing so quickly after an injury shows judges and fans that he still has a very enthusiastic commitment to furthering himself in the sport. While I enjoy the idea of the idiom, "You're only as good as your last show," I find that situations such as this call for a bit of an amendment to it. Deep down I'm sure Vic would love to win but when it comes to satisfying his sponsors' needs as well as retaining a competitive niche amongst the fans, competing is clearly his best decision.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Other than a possible reinjury can someone state why he should take time off?

And that isn't enough for you? Come on, he can ruin the rest of his career if he reinjuries again his leg.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Yeah, of course, no it's not, but I was asking "what would you do if you were Vic?" :xyxthumbs:
I'm just saying, it's really hard to put myself in that position because he's already done loads of shit that I wouldn't have done.