• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Victor Martinez 6 weeks out

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
554
Points
16
13ym04h-1.jpg


2mg6ng7-1.jpg


egqtlf-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Hope he's gonna be on track, showing a good size and condition to win the ASC.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
I dont care how he looks...all i want to see is the legs...if they arent 100% he can forget it
 
MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
801
Points
16
Great guns, but I must agree with PrinceVegeta about his legs???
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Where are all the haters? commenting on how his right arm is clearly bigger than his left.... :D

He looks to be on track we all know his upper body will be old victor, but like others have said it will come down to his legs. Hope he can bring it!
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Looks lean. Seems to be taking it very seriously.

PS: If he doesn't win even with good coinditioning, what does that mean for the '09 Olympia?
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I hope to see a Martinez without size difference in his legs...and with more detail in them
A slightly more streamlined Victor wouldn't hurt either because I like that look more then his last showing. (Not saying his last show was bad though, because it was for from bad)
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
looking good !!! good luck to him :thumbsup2:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Why are his arms so PERFECT?

He's doing a great job, hope his legs are getting better!
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
looking vvvery lean and ready
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
beau i see what you're saying but i don't think it's much on an issue. it seems as though he's posing with his left arm slighly back and his right slighly forward. that coupled with the possibility light is only coming from one angle might make his left bicep appear smaller than his right (his triceps look identical).

the only potential asymmetry issue we'll see from victor are his legs. i hope he nails it because fate has been cruel to him. we should be looking at a 2 time mr O right now. fate screwed him twice (injury, judging)
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Victor is a genetical monster. I have no worries his legs will be alright =)
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
He has really made major improvements with his upper body due to not being able to train his legs for sometime, Hope his upper body doesn't somewhat overly power his lower body to much

Thanks for the pictures bro
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Fuck those are some sick guns!
 
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
Thanks for the photos. I was wondering how he was looking. Like a lot of the other guys have said, he is looking lean and hopefully on track for the Arnold.
 
MrThinker

MrThinker

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
167
Points
16
Damn no legs shots :( .... Props for the photos Zoknat
 
Cutler

Cutler

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
96
Points
6
Looks like shit!Dosen`t impresse me!

Looks like a lost lik 25 pounds!
 

Similar threads

Top