• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor Martinez at ASC

weR4221

weR4221

With only three weeks to go before the 2019 Arnold Classic, bodybuilding legend Victor Martinez and rising star Akim Williams get together to train shoulders, despite a deep and bloody gash to Victor’s finger.

In this exclusive MHP video available only on our website, you’ll get loads of shoulder training tips as well as witness the camaraderie of two tired and depleted athletes pushing each other while deep in contest prep, though still able to have fun with each other…and have a killer workout.

It’s only toward the end of the video that some of Victor’s competitiveness sneaks out. Watch and see!

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I like Vics honesty

Vics pick
1.Dexter
2.Branch
3.Kai
4.Phil

With Politics

1.Dexter
2.Phil
3.Branch
4.Kai

:food-snacking:

Lisu

Lisu

I'm starting to like him ;)

weR4221

weR4221

I like Vics honesty

Vics pick
1.Dexter
2.Branch
3.Kai
4.Phil

With Politics

1.Dexter
2.Phil
3.Branch
4.Kai

:food-snacking:

i agree with wht he said as i BELIVE THAT HE IS Mr O 2007 But you know :e5dunno:

shredded08

shredded08

i like vic but i dont think he can say that his picks arent biased when he picks dexter (an MD athlete) and then branch and kai (who are also MD athletes) while he's being interviewed by palumbo...i mean phil is the only Weider athlete in that group and he puts him 4th....anybody could figure out that he was gonna put Phil 4th

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mr. O 08 baby

i like vic but i dont think he can say that his picks arent biased when he picks dexter (an MD athlete) and then branch and kai (who are also MD athletes) while he's being interviewed by palumbo...i mean phil is the only Weider athlete in that group and he puts him 4th....anybody could figure out that he was gonna put Phil 4th

I don't think that has anything to do with it.
-Vick is still fucking huge man.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

alright man are you like a conspiracy theorist or something?? those picks are honest and after seeing the competition photos i agree with him. he seems like a really cool guy

shredded08

shredded08

all i'm sayin is that there's no point in vic talkin about "politics" when he was interviewed...vic is one of my fav bodybuilders but its stupid for him to say that

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
we'll if your familiar with the mr olympia (which i'm sure we all are) there is quite a bit of "politics" being played. i don't think vic buys into all that bullshit nor do i think that he was just trying to plug MD athletes. but i see where your coming from, i just don't think victor is that kind of guy especially since he was victim to such an injustice at the O due to said "politics"

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
vic is the man !!! the next mr olympia :hsughr: