• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor Martinez: road to recovery

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i really wish him all the best and i'm looking forward to see him on stage again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So its next years AC.I kinda hoped that he would compete at the O.
Good luck to Vic!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
so thats an official NO VICTOR for this years olympia... that sucks. But hes gonna look awesome at the Arnolds next year :xyxthumbs: cant wait to see him

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no offense but, common sense should have told you that he was not going to be doing this years Mr.Olympia..

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no offense but, common sense should have told you that he was not going to be doing this years Mr.Olympia..

I actually never really knew how bad it really was..

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow he has great range of motion for this early on..

IGF 1 FTW!!!!!!!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is in DAMMMNN GOOD condition, size and all... considering whats been going on. Good stuff Victor:xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is in DAMMMNN GOOD condition, size and all... considering whats been going on. Good stuff Victor:xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs:

I agree, also if you notice, his attitude is always so positive and he always seems to be in high spirits.. this is what i really admire about Victor the most, i think this might come from the fact that his kids are disabled.. im not sure but i truly respect him for his attitude.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree, also if you notice, his attitude is always so positive and he always seems to be in high spirits.. this is what i really admire about Victor the most, i think this might come from the fact that his kids are disabled.. im not sure but i truly respect him for his attitude.

i noticed that too. gotta give him creds for his positive attitude, and thats why i think that he'll make a strong comeback. did'nt know his kids was disabled though.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i noticed that too. gotta give him creds for his positive attitude, and thats why i think that he'll make a strong comeback. did'nt know his kids was disabled though.

Victor’s 7-year old and 15-year old sons both have autism.

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sad to hear about the Mr O, but Serb is right that was a long shot anyways. I think he will come back and rock the ASC!!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Props to victor he is really stickin it out, but what else would u expect from a champion! Wish him the best of lick with everything!

God Bless
Ben

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
victor is the man !!! he will come back in 2009 and win the ASC for sure :xyxthumbs:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
oh poo. well. I guess my hopes lay with dex, heath,greene and wolf this year.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Makes sense and is a wise decision. Why ruin the momentum he's gained by coming in under par and setting himself up for a fall.
Looking forward to seeing how he comes in next year!

Savjav

Savjav

Repost... i posted this, yesterday in "IFBB Pro Bodybuilding Discussion 2008" lol no comments tho lol :angrydude:

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Repost... i posted this, yesterday in "IFBB Pro Bodybuilding Discussion 2008" lol no comments tho lol :angrydude:

actually your tread is the repost. this was up first.

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Really good post ironheart, that vid was great!
And go VIC! :)