• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Victor Martinez routine at NPC Nationals 2000

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113


Victor Martinez's posing routine, the overall winner at the NPC Nationals 2000.
Also Troy Alves is in the vid.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
he deserve that win for sure !!! great back as always :thumbsup2:
thanks for the vid tkD :tiphat:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
a few pics with Victor from 2000 Nationals

2mmi7oi-1.jpg

25gb4tw-1.jpg

2exsydl-1.jpg

35hpshk-1.jpg

11lskzc-1.jpg

29pth11-1.jpg

5yza-1.jpg

14ik0fb-1.jpg

oasxvd-1.jpg

ioqmbo-1.jpg

2sbohdz-1.jpg

2mgnp51-1.jpg

e16b77-1.jpg

4r7xwl-1.jpg

o92xqs-1.jpg

2r3v19f-1.jpg

302nwaf-1.jpg



and one with Troy Alves
2n9hn3n-1.jpg


It's amazing his transformation from 2000 Nationals to 2007 Mr O

i've done it in a hurry, so NO perfect scale/size.

2m2zvj9-1.png

2csb054-1.png


others

2urxu0j-1.jpg

33cxhs1-1.jpg

29yi06p-1.jpg

oiubm9-1.jpg

2vs2muu-1.jpg

9ar6na-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
awesome pic's tkD !!!
good job buddy :thumbsup2:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ Thx Adam
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Awesome set of pictures tkD, thanks heaps as

Tho Wrong section bro :keke:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Awesome set of pictures tkD, thanks heaps as

Tho Wrong section bro :keke:


I posted here because it was the youtube vid first, and for some pics should i start another thread in the pictures section? :e5dunno:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
I posted here because it was the youtube vid first, and for some pics should i start another thread in the pictures section? :e5dunno:


I didnt see the youtube video at the top, my mistake and apologizes to you :gaysign:


Yeah make two threads in each section :borat:
 
Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2007
Messages
298
Points
18
I don't know how great of a future this guy has, has anyone heard of him since???????

rofl...:rofl3:
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
his legs are the same size as they were in 2000..
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Top