• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor vs. Jay Comparisons

F

Flash

Wow i missed mr o till now, (AIT training) but thats bull thatjay won, he doesnt look 1/2 as good as he did for mr o 06 and hes so watery. Victor has more striations, better symetry i.e. everything.... to bad Ronnie had to lose to that in his final mr o. Victor should of won but if jay looked this bad in 07, 08 he shouldnt get top 5 hopefully.

ruel

ruel

vic got this! vic deserves to win... this is an example that the fave and reighning O cant be beaten!

C

cem

Banned
This is bodybuilding so Vic should win, he's got shape, lines, conditioning n size (albeit slightly less dan jay).Jay is just a fridge.

F

frosty canadian

Don't see how Vic is better than Jay.

I like Vic and do think he is well spoken and would be a good ambassador for the sport,but Jay has better legs,bigger through the shoulders and back;and don't see how Vic should have clearly beaten Jay from these pics.I guess we'll see next year, when Wolf is in the mix for the title.

X

xolix

oh man !!! ronnie in top form was so much better than this 2 guys at the top !!!!
i will miss him on stage !!!:uhoh2:

KingDeadlift

KingDeadlift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I disagree its very close on all poses...cutler wins in the mass department hands down...martinez is more symetrical and there both conditioned....you gotta really give the judges a reason to beat the champ and i think its to close to do that. We'll see...right now its up in the air

they were both conditioned... but Vic's conditioning was much better those nights.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Ruhlforever

Jay looked terribly watery, every Jay Cutler fan talked against 2002 Ronnie Coleman winning, of course Ronnie looked terrible, but life is funny, now, Jay Cutler fans are being under attack and tasting what Ronnie fans suffered from 2002 where Ronnie received a gift from Weider, this applies for Arnold in the 80, for Dorina in 1997 and now for Jay Cutler that received a gift from Weider keeping the tradition of polemic Olympias. Well Jay fans it's time for you to taste this flavour.

R

Ruhlforever

The Reward and punishment Law for Jay

they were both conditioned... but Vic's conditioning was much better those nights.

Remember: Mass is not that important, you were criticizing Ronnie for three years for his mass increase. If Jay does not come in condition for next year I think that the new Judge's concept of having mass with CONDITION and SYMMETRY would be the key factor for winning the Olympia. I said Victor can easily increase his frame in 5-15 lbs without loosing his SYMMETRY that is far beyond Jay Cutler. So if Cutler plays Ronnie's game of increasing his mass and weight without control would be a factor to be a runner up aging or being retired from competition.

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

I agree that this is Victor's show to lose, but Jay beats Vic in the rear double bi. Victor has him in the rear lat, but not the BDB. Notice Jay's hamstrings look better in the BDB, while Vic has him in glutes. Jay has too much overpowering mass in the back to say he loses to Martinez.

agreed with u man on the lower part of the pose ( legs ) that jay's hams and calves are better .. but come on on he's got no chance when it comes to bacl details .. Victor's lower back is over Jay's .. as well as with the details on the upper buddy

R

Ruhlforever

R

Ruhlforever

Vic does look better as of now, still tomorrow night...Funny to see a lot of the Coleman fans jump ship and go to Vic just out of spit for Cutler

It is the same as Prophet Jesus recommended over Peter and his followers, the followers needed to follow Peter based on Jesus comments

Mohammed (PBUH) adviced followers to follow Ali and his FAMILY this apply for muslims

Ha hahahaha, sorry but this is religion, BUT our beloved Ronnie, our dear Ronnie adviced us to follow VICTOR and VICTOR did not dissapoint anyone, he is the next big thing with AESTHETICS and MASS.

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some comparisons from the final. Jay came in tighter, but I think Victor still won and had him in the conditioning department.

Attachments

• untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 71
  • untitled3.JPG
    untitled3.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 76
  • untitled2.JPG
    untitled2.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 61
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Attachments

• untitled4.JPG
    untitled4.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 60
  • untitled5.JPG
    untitled5.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 66
  • untitled6.JPG
    untitled6.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 63
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.... last one. If Jay had posed more during his routine rather than standing there doing nothing, I would post more comparisons

Attachments

• untitled7.JPG
    untitled7.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 73