• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor vs. Phil vs. Dexter

???

• Total voters
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think it's possible to get any closer between Phil and Dex.

LOL @ those who voted for Victor. Put Victor's 2007 Olympia pics up and you have a case, not these

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil wins.

Dexter is overrated.

R

Ruhlforever

I say in terms of conditioning vic is not as good at both Dex and Phil, for me Vic has better lines, wide clavicles and also an incredible back that can be close a competition in his favour. In triceps pose we can say that Phil and vic surpass Dex but both vic and phil are tie-in even if phil´s arm would be beefer that Vic, vic triceps is just crazy and more separated. In vastus lateralis, vic lost because this has been his problem since the beginning of his career. VIC WINS easily

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I say in terms of conditioning vic is not as good at both Dex and Phil, for me Vic has better lines, wide clavicles and also an incredible back that can be close a competition in his favour. In triceps pose we can say that Phil and vic surpass Dex but both vic and phil are tie-in even if phil´s arm would be beefer that Vic, vic triceps is just crazy and more separated. In vastus lateralis, vic lost because this has been his problem since the beginning of his career. VIC WINS easily

Not a chance. His conditioning is off, which is what should win shows. If we was in shape, maybe, not this Vic.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This comparison is hard to separate Phil and Dex, but Phil looks the goods.

Vic lacks conditioning in comparison in these shots (Front DB Bi).

As to who will win the O this year... Clearly these guys are the top 3 guys in the race. Vic could win, but needs to hit his condition and bring his legs back up. Phil will need to be at his best and have added in some details cough*calves*cough to win. Dex is looking bigger this off season and looks good (but Phil looks bigger too). If Dex comes in with a bigger mid section though as a result of mass gain he may as well hand the O over to Phil right now.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Victor clearly lacks condition in this comparison.I would give this to Phil and Dex being close second.

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
as of now dexter is number one, lets see what happends come olympia time