• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Video of my band.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
www.myspace.com/amartyr (its not me playing guitar on these songs.. we are currently recording an EP, so when the songs are done and a couple are put on myspace ill post the better versions). but thats a basic of a couple songs.

It changed about 6 months ago or something... possibly more.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I would have seen your singer play years ago with his old band at the Basement in Queen St Mall. Well before your time though... :keke:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
it is very possible... im 21 so it cant have been THAT long ago hahaha Wish the basement was still around though. was an awesome gig joint.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I'm 26 and I've been visiting that place since I was 19... it could have been 4-5 years ago. One of my mates was a barman there so we went often.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
hehehe that would have been pretty sweet. Ive never really hung around the local metal scene much until now. the metal girls have a stink :disgust:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
hehe metal to the core :gaygay:

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your singer and bass player could use some bulking...

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they should put weights on the sides of their guitar/bass and do curls with em, hey, save some money :coolguy:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow heavy as shit bro :xyxthumbs: Your guitar playing was awesome as well your really good, I am not a huge Death Metal fan (because of the vocals) but I liked the singer. He sounds almost like a Metalcore singer IMO and that is the type of rock I love. I am sure with professional recording the singer would sound even better. All I know is I would be at the front of the stage knockin some motherf***ers on their asses in the mosh pit.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow heavy as shit bro :xyxthumbs: Your guitar playing was awesome as well your really good, I am not a huge Death Metal fan (because of the vocals) but I liked the singer. He sounds almost like a Metalcore singer IMO and that is the type of rock I love. I am sure with professional recording the singer would sound even better. All I know is I would be at the front of the stage knockin some motherf***ers on their asses in the mosh pit.

awesome, maybe you could use Jornt as a bat. :)

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP

Thanks mate! despite the fact i am a death metal freak... the music we play is pretty metalcore. but its awesome fun to play on stage and everyone just goes nuts. when we're big and famous international musicians youll have to come see us haha

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks mate! despite the fact i am a death metal freak... the music we play is pretty metalcore. but its awesome fun to play on stage and everyone just goes nuts. when we're big and famous international musicians youll have to come see us haha

I will if you guys tour the states, I love that type of music. It a music that really requires you to have a passion for or else you just wont like it or understand it. Regardless I liked what I heard for sure, keep us updated with vids and songs bro :xyxthumbs:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
EP should be done in the next few weeks hopefully... and we took a bunch of footage from our tour up north so hopefully ill have a bunch of stuff to post in here soon :xyxthumbs:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
EP should be done in the next few weeks hopefully... and we took a bunch of footage from our tour up north so hopefully ill have a bunch of stuff to post in here soon :xyxthumbs:

Awesome! When it's done post it on here :linedrunk:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
keep up the awesome work Skeppy!
you need to record your growl voice :D

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
thanks man HAHA it would be great

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
just thought id let you guys know that my band has a couple of new songs up on our Myspace www.myspace.com/amartyr we are currently trying to work out cover art and shit for our EP, so hopefully it will be our in the next couple months

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont like this kind of music. Im gonna leave now :io:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
lol so why did you post then? :wutyousay: