• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Viggo Snowhill -1 week out from Atlantic City Pro.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
612
Points
16
My uncle, Viggo Snowhill - 1 week out @ 115kg. He's 47 years old and will compete in the masters and the open class.

i1mpa1-1.jpg


2ex3hxh-1.jpg


2epjynn-1.jpg
 
Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
612
Points
16
I'm sorry about those huge pics guys - is it too annoying ?
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
you uncle looking good bro !!! good luck for him at the show :xyxthumbs:
 
PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
607
Points
18
Dude, I hope I look that great at 47!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
he looks to be in great condition! good luck to him
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
He doesn't look like 47!

He looks very good!
 
B

Batmanx007

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2007
Messages
222
Points
16
N fn credible, much luck to him
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
I want to look like that right now !
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
Thanks for posting the pics mate. He looks great for a 47 yr old. Hope he does well.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Looks to be in top shape.!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
his triceps looks weird, but the rest is pretty good.. for 47 he's top
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
13
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
kgearus
Replies
0
Views
22
kgearus
kgearus
SweatLovin
Replies
0
Views
35
SweatLovin
SweatLovin
AlphaLifter
Replies
0
Views
66
AlphaLifter
AlphaLifter
Top