• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Virtual posedown : Williams Bonac Olympia 2015 vs Nordic Pro 2015

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
7ef3c16b627ba02a83a76c6c7dd802e1-1.jpg


On the left, William Bonac at Mr. Olympia 2015 (8th place).
On the right William Bonac at the Nordic Pro IFBB 2015 (1st place).

What shape do you prefer?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Could be the lighting or the photo but I think he looks way better at the Mr. Olympia! Legs looks massive, chest looks bigger.. Everything just looks massive!

I love these virtual posedowns! I'm going to try to do a few more myself too!

Thanks bro!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
it is true talk, I also think that the photo on the left is better for details. surely are the lights. But bodybuilding is illusion!
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
3
Views
2K
The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers
underbody
Replies
0
Views
3K
underbody
underbody
underbody
Replies
2
Views
14K
underbody
underbody
underbody
Replies
10
Views
17K
underbody
underbody
Top