• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Visiting Vic Martinez today

mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Messages
113
Points
16
Heading up north to catch up with Victor Martinez today and shoot some training footage as he prepares for the Arnold Classic. This is a big one for Vic. He HAS to do well at this show! I'm interested to see what his mindset is at this time.

Video will be ready next week some time. I will announce it here or, to get an instant notification, you can subscribe to my Youtube page...

http://www.youtube.com/user/gatomjp?feature=mhum

or my Facebook...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1543133687

...or PM me your email address to add to my mailing list (I don't share it with anyone!)
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
great stuff Mike!

can't wait to see some more footage from Vic!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
awesome man!, your lucky man to go see him!
 
PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
607
Points
18
Thank you for sharing your videos with us here at MuscleMecca!
 
D

danalinnbailey

Member
Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2011
Messages
6
Points
1
Mike I saw the monday's video for Vic week. I LOVE your work!!!!!
 
Top