• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Vitamin D Loading & singing the blues

sch

sch

Mr sch
Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2025
Messages
69
Points
8
I've been vitamin D loading a lot it feels good boosts test considerably 5000 to 15000 it makes you recover quick. It's a master enzyme. They say you can't take a lot but you can.

I'm doing it for health reasons protein too. I'm pretty f***** up I have two stys with eye bags
and my medicine shuts my stomach off.

I don't know I don't feel like cyber hitting on women lately on threads, and tobacco is driving me crazy it's not working all the time

I get a prolixin shot tomorrow it really sucks I get psychosis from it until one day before the next one what are you going to do? I didn't take a low dose of medicine originally and kept going off of it for years and they kept raising it each time.
 

Similar threads

SteelPhysique
Replies
1
Views
114
SpotMePlease
SpotMePlease
TitanProgress
Replies
2
Views
189
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
SweatLovin
Replies
5
Views
255
PumpChaser
PumpChaser
Top