• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Vladimir Kozlov Training

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
 
Last edited by a moderator:
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Loosing braincells ftw :footmouth:
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Incredible neck strength... though i'm not so sure I'd advise headbutting a heavy bag.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
"I am still waiting, for my parents to tell me they love me"

That's all I could hear.
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
1K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
2K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
1
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
1
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
Top