• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Walking in the Park

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
Joined
Jun 9, 2018
Messages
145
Points
0
One of the best ways to ease stress in or lives is walking. One can walk alone or with another but I really haven't tried walking in the park because in our place there aren't enough parks to walk around. I have to go to the center of the city which is some 6 km away from my place. But walking is just great probably because one is with nature, outside the house.
 
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
One of the best ways to ease stress in or lives is walking. One can walk alone or with another but I really haven't tried walking in the park because in our place there aren't enough parks to walk around. I have to go to the center of the city which is some 6 km away from my place. But walking is just great probably because one is with nature, outside the house.

For me the best is to walk with someone so that there will be a conversation while walking. I used to have an after-dinner walk with my wife before the injury to her leg. It was our way of helping the digestive system. A leisurely walk of half a kilometer or so is relaxing to the mind and also a good way of bonding. I suggest that if you can have someone to walk with you. It is corny to walk alone.
 
acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
Joined
Jun 9, 2018
Messages
145
Points
0
I get what you mean re walking with special someone like one's wife or friend. But it would be too tedious on my part if I need to be with someone whenever I want to walk, especially since I still work during the day. I snatch some time from my hectic schedule and chances are I won't be able to walk if I still have to wait for a companion. It's not really corny but a necessity if I have to walk alone.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
This is offtopic. It doesn't belong in this section.
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
55
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
BrofessorLift
Replies
6
Views
161
Amanda_R
Amanda_R
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
107
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top