• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
BiggestAmigo

Walt Harris suspended

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
VIP
Author
Walt-Harris.png
Yep, Thats right. Walt Harris was suspended by CSAC for a positive UFC 232 drug test.

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's sad that Harris recently won a split decision over former UFC heavyweight champion Andrei Arlovski. And now it appears that he was positive for banned drugs in that fight. Sometimes I wonder why some fighters become positive in drug testing when they already know the consequences.

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Most fighters used banned substances, it's just the stupid ones that get caught imo. Also, why didn't the "banned substance" show prior to the fight with Andrei Arlovski?

Maestro

That is what happens when you think you are above the law. Anyway, it is just a temporary suspension so he should be back pretty soon. I just hope he learns his lesson and doesn't repeat the same mistake twice. Second chances don't come that often.