• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Watch porn to increase testosterone

B

beowulf

Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2017
Messages
5
Points
1
A number of studies have shown that watching a little porn before a work out raises testosterone levels before a workout as much as 35%. Google : watching porn increases testosterone.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
A number of studies have shown that watching a little porn before a work out raises testosterone levels before a workout as much as 35%. Google : watching porn increases testosterone.
Don't have to tell me twice. Now I have an excuse!
 
to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 1, 2016
Messages
515
Points
18
Mmm, interesting study, but I don't know up to what point it will work. We can indeed build up testosterone by watching, but if we download it later on with the porn we might be depleted for the work out. :)
 
naturalbodybuilder

naturalbodybuilder

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2017
Messages
50
Points
6
Yea but how long does it stay elevated.
 
B

beowulf

Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2017
Messages
5
Points
1
It of Course is highest soon after you watch, and slowly diminises over several hour, but that depends on the person I think. You should make note of how horney you feel and experiment with timing. Some guys work out with their girlfriends to get this effect.
 
C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
We should watch porn while we work out!
 
  • Like
Reactions: AASDEPOT
tcinbc66

tcinbc66

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2017
Messages
57
Points
8
That is great info! And not surprising
 
johnjohn

johnjohn

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2017
Messages
481
Points
18
And if your looking for the best site it's xnxx.com your welcome lol
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
i agree it will boost testosterone but not enough to grow muscle or maybe just one muscle if u know what I mean.
 
jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Staff member
Sponsor
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
1,956
Points
83
35d26e7ac1a4d99d7b3d1cf418b64c0a-1.jpg
a little late butt
 
B

beowulf

Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2017
Messages
5
Points
1
i agree it will boost testosterone but not enough to grow muscle or maybe just one muscle if u know what I mean.

It is not as effective as steroids, but it will have som effect on growth and make your workouts better. There are similar studies if you use google.
 
Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
415
Points
18
I just opt to take testosterone supplements its easier and last longer although I can't discount the fact that watching porn has its benefits but before working out i'll choose to drink a few tablets of testosterone supplements.
 
to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 1, 2016
Messages
515
Points
18
lol that's a hard choice, testosterone supplements or watching porn? :D
 
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Pardon my ignorance but maybe this topic has a good basis. But to be honest, I don't think I could do the workout properly when I watch a porn before the activity. My mood will be in another direction, away from the workout. What I can say is that doing the workout in the early morning is best for me because I feel like my strength is strongest during that time.
 
to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 1, 2016
Messages
515
Points
18
Haha, precisely because that sexual energy piles up, we can channel it to workout more effectively. :)
 
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
I'll tell my girl I'm not watching porn. I'm boosting my testosterone. She will totally buy it. Not. lol
 
to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 1, 2016
Messages
515
Points
18
Haha, that's true, my wife wouldn't like that I would be watching porn, whatever the reason is, lol.
 

Similar threads

lifterdead
Replies
9
Views
4K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
17
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
99
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top