• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Wawan Classic 2017

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
We are proud to announce a new bodybuilding competition!
The WAWAN Classic 2017 in Kuwait!
October 7, 2017
Crown Plaza, Kuwait

777fe85b99f99da3d7b38678ca67866e-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Re: wawan classic 2017

672e55fdac5aa313aba69a8cc034c306-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Re: wawan classic 2017

fb3c656baa27b9551d4194ac561cc782-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
peter monlar will be there on that stage!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
7c68e8dfbcce17795da8419231d6861a-1.jpg


peter monlar 's back
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Is this also the Kuwait Classic and Wawan expo?
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
i find this
e1c718a033dd73f1f3977bdeedadd88f-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
peter monlar had second place
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Overall ProAm -
1. Shaun Joseph Tavernier
2. Peter Molnar
3. Matty Alwell
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,323
Points
83
Congrats to Tayser Alkalfan for winning the 2017 Wawan Classic!
Tayser Alkalfan from Saudi Arabia. Recent winner of the 2017 Wawan Classic.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top