• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

we iz so much safer from 17 year old knife toting kids

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
d6tfa-1.jpg
lulz

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so that means if youre under 18 you cant use a knife to cut your food with madsanta
stupid government :49:

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well I for one feel pretty relieved knowing spoons are now out of the hands of dangerous criminals.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol so its ok for 16-17 y/o to pull a gun out on me but he cant use a spoon lmao

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
i bet they got less crime than the US, right?
it's not that cut and dry.

I believe the UK is higher in some violent crimes. (crimes per million people) And the US is higher in others.

At the end of the day, both places have their fair share of violent crimes.

The idea that UK's weapons laws make it a safer place to live is a myth.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
i didnt say it wasnt a law in the UK. i was saying that you have to be 18 to by knives in the US too.
no you don't.

most states don't have any age requirement. others only have laws regarding switchblades or the legnth of blades.

I used to buy pocketknives and shit when I was like 10.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no you don't.

most states don't have any age requirement. others only have laws regarding switchblades or the legnth of blades.

I used to buy pocketknives and shit when I was like 10.

oh what the hell ever. i thought you did because i tried to one time and i thought i carded me. hell i dont really know or care.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh what the hell ever. i thought you did because i tried to one time and i thought i carded me. hell i dont really know or care.

i still get carded to buy dip, i got carded once to buy a lighter lmao and spray paint. its bullshit and everyone says i look 25+ and they still give me shit fucking ridiculous. and some places i go and buy beer and they dont card me all depends where you go.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i still get carded to buy dip, i got carded once to buy a lighter lmao and spray paint. its bullshit and everyone says i look 25+ and they still give me shit fucking ridiculous. and some places i go and buy beer and they dont card me all depends where you go.

yea some places i go still card me but some dont. i was with a girl and she bought a pack of cigs and the girl didtn card her. well when i went up there she carded me and told me that the girl looked old enough but i didnt. so i asked her how old i looked and she said 18. so then i said well why did you card me if you thought i was 18 which is old enough to buy cigs. it gets fucking crazy sometimes.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
yea some places i go still card me but some dont. i was with a girl and she bought a pack of cigs and the girl didtn card her. well when i went up there she carded me and told me that the girl looked old enough but i didnt. so i asked her how old i looked and she said 18. so then i said well why did you card me if you thought i was 18 which is old enough to buy cigs. it gets fucking crazy sometimes.
geting carded is different everywhere you go and for anything you buy. it depends on what you're buying, how much, what time, who the person carding you is, and how old you look.

unless you're a senior citizen, you're bound to get carded every now and again.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i still get carded for purchasing MA rated video games

"ima gonna beat the shit out of you with my PC game box !!!"

"OO NOO"

so fuck it, dl'ing for now and on. :)

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
This has nothing to do with buying weapons or potential weapons. :xmashsughdunno:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This has nothing to do with buying weapons or potential weapons. :xmashsughdunno:

beer bottle? not a potential weapon?
maybe not untill you bust it.