• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Weekly Fantasy Question...

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jan 2nd:

What is your most embarrassing moment?
Considering we aren't talking in the past participle then it would have to be possible future imagined embarrassing moments. Therefore my most embarrassing moment would be:

Winning the MuscleMecca circle jerk competition by accident due to Tweak tickling my ass with a feather, only to have the incident filmed by Pain and posted on youtube by Tech who sends it to all his 16yr old "friends", who then turn it into an internet meme rivalling lol cats and rickrolling for popularity. This results in it appearing on day time TV around the world as the new internet hit where the video is played and translated into several different languages so that eventually my parents find out just as I am being presented with a local neighbourhood "Good Deeds" award.

I think that would be really embarrassing.:carduindisguise