rexurizen
Member
Member
- Joined
- Mar 22, 2009
- Messages
- 13
- Points
- 1
Hi guy, I`m just want your opinion regarding the weight gainer, in your opinion wich one is better(taste, calories, Protein, etc).
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Agree with the posts. All a waste of money.
You can make a decent weight gainer using stuff in your kitchen that will have better nutritional value and cost far less per serve.
Look up Arnies old shake that he used to make. They are good.
Well, they add an extra 1, 000 calories or so to your diet. Being an ectomorph with a wicked fast metabolism, I need a weight gainer. I've tried Muscle Juice, now I'm trying Muscle Mass for a change. Plus they're all pretty big tubs they'll last you a month.


^^^^
Arnold shakes?
Have a look at his Encyclopedia.
I think it went something like:
Milk
Protein powder/skim milk powder
Eggs
Cream
Fruit
I think I posted something on it ages ago and I actually bothered to walk to my library and pulled the book off the shelf.
try seriouss massits fucking goodd
bigguypump said:It is all up to the to each and every person to decide which one works with trial and error,what works for me will most likely not work for you


I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.