• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

well i got my gear, this is my cycle

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bambam, this is how im gonna do it i rather keep the cyp short and i understand the eq has to be for about 10 weeks so ima do it like that but instead of taking 300mgs at once ima break it in half every week, also i will take pictures every monday for every pose and record my weight, and strength gains, so this is it
week1- 300mgs eq and 400mgs cyp
week2- 300mgs eq and 400mgs cyp
week3- 300mgs eq and 400mgs cyp
week4- 300mgs eq and 400mgs cyp
week5- 300mgs eq and 200mgs cyp
week6- 300mgs eq and 200mgs cyp
week7- 300mgs eq
week8- 300mgs eq
week9- 300mgs eq
week10- 300mgs eq
im not too sure when i can start the HCG but i heard eq turns to estrogen pretty fast so if antone knows hit me up

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
start your PCT 1.5-2 weeks after your last shot.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
EQ aromatizes very little which is what makes it a great hardening agent/precontest drug. you are running way too little and imo it is just a waste EQ. your better off upping the dosage and running it 6-7 weeks

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
EQ aromatizes very little which is what makes it a great hardening agent/precontest drug. you are running way too little and imo it is just a waste EQ. your better off upping the dosage and running it 6-7 weeks

bck to the drawing tables haha i was think to double it but should i make the dosage go up as i finish the cycle or make i go down like the test

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bck to the drawing tables haha i was think to double it but should i make the dosage go up as i finish the cycle or make i go down like the test

Honestly it should be quite simply double the doses for each drug and move on. The comment you made about EQ shows that you have very little knowledge about AAS. I think that is why your last cycle did not work as well as you planned. Maybe you should look into training naturally for a few more years, research a bunch and then come back. Have you already started the D-bol? You have yet to answer that question? Truth hurts bro,you have no clue what your doing. I do applaud you for asking questions but do not start a cycle with the info you have.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Honestly it should be quite simply double the doses for each drug and move on. The comment you made about EQ shows that you have very little knowledge about AAS. I think that is why your last cycle did not work as well as you planned. Maybe you should look into training naturally for a few more years, research a bunch and then come back. Have you already started the D-bol? You have yet to answer that question? Truth hurts bro,you have no clue what your doing. I do applaud you for asking questions but do not start a cycle with the info you have.

yes i did start the dianabol, and my last cycle didnt work at all because it was fake shit why is it so hard to understand? whats wrong with asking questions and hearing other ppls opinion on how they would do it and put what i got together and get my cycle going, you give me all these ways of doing things but when i ask you how did you go for you you said youve never tried it, makes no sense to me, now listening to other ppl that have taken stuff and taking advice and putting it together myself helps me out, im not a pro bodybuilder and niether are you so we are still shit together, so dont go saying you have no idea what your talking about cause i actually do i just like to hear out other ppls opinions thats the point of this forum, but im not gonna be a fucking prick and think i run shit here and think i have more knowledge than anyone and rag on ppl that dont know when i can help, truth hurts right? how about you get off the forum and go train cause i have yet to see any pictures of you that impress me for you to be ragging on me

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im sorry if anyone disagrees but i dont think this forum is for ppl to ramble on about how much they know and who knows more than who

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im sorry if anyone disagrees but i dont think this forum is for ppl to ramble on about how much they know and who knows more than who

For what it's worth, the people I know who have used EQ all have said that the results started to show around week 6 and 7 which is why people prefer to run it at least 10 weeks.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For what it's worth, the people I know who have used EQ all have said that the results started to show around week 6 and 7 which is why people prefer to run it at least 10 weeks.
im gonna start tomorrow 600 mgs a week and prob in like a week ima get another vial of eq to extend it to 10 weeks, test c is gonna stay the same

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that sounds good bro, getting another vial just to make sure you got enough. Do you have Nolva or Clomid just in case? I hope your stuff is legit this time. I'm sure your gonna blow up like the friggin hulk if it is. :gaygay:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that sounds good bro, getting another vial just to make sure you got enough. Do you have Nolva or Clomid just in case? I hope your stuff is legit this time. I'm sure your gonna blow up like the friggin hulk if it is. :gaygay:
haha thanks bambam i got HCG i should be good with that, ima let you know week by week what i gain, i have alot of food too so i hope to see good results

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes i did start the dianabol, and my last cycle didnt work at all because it was fake shit why is it so hard to understand? whats wrong with asking questions and hearing other ppls opinion on how they would do it and put what i got together and get my cycle going, you give me all these ways of doing things but when i ask you how did you go for you you said youve never tried it, makes no sense to me, now listening to other ppl that have taken stuff and taking advice and putting it together myself helps me out, im not a pro bodybuilder and niether are you so we are still shit together, so dont go saying you have no idea what your talking about cause i actually do i just like to hear out other ppls opinions thats the point of this forum, but im not gonna be a fucking prick and think i run shit here and think i have more knowledge than anyone and rag on ppl that dont know when i can help, truth hurts right? how about you get off the forum and go train cause i have yet to see any pictures of you that impress me for you to be ragging on me

1. Cycle experience and knowledge are two different things. I have ran cycles in the past from age 16 - 17. During that time I had no earthly idea about AAS, so I took whatever I was sold. Then at 18 I did a EQ only cycle at 400 mgs a week for 5 weeks.. Still didn't know.. Then after I moved to Texas I became interested in training, nutrition and aas. To say I don't know what I am talking about is complete bullshit. Reading and research is accounts for many peoples knowledge before starting cycles. As for you if you would have done your research and looked on other forums and seen what other people have learned ( yes you can learn from seeing the mistakes of other peoples cycles) you would have noticed that EQ does not work well bellow a certain mgs level and how long it takes to build up in the system. You want to run a short cycle with a long ester but not front loading??? Honestly I was never once ragging on you for what you have done. My point was to say you are not ready, because lack of knowledge. PICTURES???? what do pictures prove? There are several nutritionist who are fat, personal trainers who look like shit.. What does that mean?? Well could be a number of things... Never once have I said I know it all.. I just simply state what I have read and learned.....

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well im on my second week already 3rd shot tomorrow i do my 4th shot, could be all in my head but i feel fuller already and alot more strength, im about a pound heavier, i benched 340 2 time nice and clean, and the pumps ive been have are unbelieveable, i feel great, monday i injected my quad(thanks to duality) i must say it sucks ass, i have trouble getting in and out the car and i could barely walk haha it will go away soon, so far so good cant wait till the 6th week.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well im on my second week already 3rd shot tomorrow i do my 4th shot, could be all in my head but i feel fuller already and alot more strength, im about a pound heavier, i benched 340 2 time nice and clean, and the pumps ive been have are unbelieveable, i feel great, monday i injected my quad(thanks to duality) i must say it sucks ass, i have trouble getting in and out the car and i could barely walk haha it will go away soon, so far so good cant wait till the 6th week.

Warm up the oil before you inject, massage it in real good for a few minutes, and if its in the quad, walk around for a little bit to get it moving. These few things helped me to not be so sore the day after the injections.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i like that idea ive heard it before, heat up a wet rag and cover the syringe with it for a few minutes sounds good? thats for the advice bro.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i like that idea ive heard it before, heat up a wet rag and cover the syringe with it for a few minutes sounds good? thats for the advice bro.

I warm up a coffee cup of water, just high enough to cover below the metal part of your vial. Microwave the water so its boiling, then pull it out of the microwave and let the oil heat up. Too hot and it hurts to inject but if its like 90ish degrees, it will flow a lot easier. You could do the rag idea but I don't like having anything touch my syringes. Just a personal thing I guess because some guys will run hot water over the loaded syringe.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I warm up a coffee cup of water, just high enough to cover below the metal part of your vial. Microwave the water so its boiling, then pull it out of the microwave and let the oil heat up. Too hot and it hurts to inject but if its like 90ish degrees, it will flow a lot easier. You could do the rag idea but I don't like having anything touch my syringes. Just a personal thing I guess because some guys will run hot water over the loaded syringe.
awesome thanks dude

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well i thought id update this thing, im at 203 and this is my 3rd week, i get great pumps and awesome strength so far im happy cant wait till it starts to kick in

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cool man. keep hitting them weights. your a strong dude especially considering how much you weigh. 340lb for a double in the bench at 203 is pretty damn good man. glad to see your being succesful in injecting yourself.