• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

What about Nathan Detracy!!!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
I thought he had the best overall package... :dunnodude:
 

Attachments

  • _W5Q9756_UASTVLNKPT.jpg
    _W5Q9756_UASTVLNKPT.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 624
  • _W5Q9775_FSKGZOYARD.jpg
    _W5Q9775_FSKGZOYARD.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 293
  • _W5Q9765_VXLFAYIICS.jpg
    _W5Q9765_VXLFAYIICS.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 374
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Looks good but he's a bit narrow. Great conditioning though.

I think overall still goes to Curry.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
He looks really good, but I don't like how he hit the fornt double bi..... SHOW THEM boy! Don't hide!
 
thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
702
Points
16
He won the middles, what else would you expect from him? I can't remember the last time a middle-weight took an overall at a National level show. I'm sure it's happend before, but it is VERY uncommon. Only chance a middle-weight really has at turning pro in US is winning his class at the Nationals. I do, however, remember when Melvin ward won the batams AND the overall at the Jrs. That was almost unheard of.
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
^^^ just as thicknasty said a middle-weight isn't going to take a huge National level show...not even that it's impossible but the heavier classes weren't weak... the heavyweight class was actually a fantastic class....on another note Shawn Ray said that Nathan Detracy was easily the best conditioned bodybuilder in the entire show...which i would agree (Detracy used to compete in the light-heavyweight category and came down a class and it obviously paid off with sum ridiculous/superb conditioning)
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
He looked ridiculous but judging wouldnt give the show to a middle with the names in the show.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
God, his condition was excellent, look at his lower back! wow. He is a bit narrow though, especially when he hits that fdb.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Lets all not forget that he is a middleweight so he is not gonna be huge.
 
Top