• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What are other sports for wrestlers

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Apart from wrestling, which sports may give extra body workout and help in building stamina for wrestlers?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think I have already posted about the wrestler named CM Punk. In the later part of 2016, CM Punk fought an MMA bout. The fight announcer said that Punk is a good and popular wrestler although his body is kind of slender for a wrestler although it was filled with tattoo all over. Anyway, it looked like Punk did some hard training and was fit for a mixed martial arts fight. Unfortunately, Punk was demolished by his opponent and it seemed that Punk did not even have the opportunity to hit his opponent even just once. I cannot say that Punk can or should not fight in UFC anymore. But a mixed martial arts training is one sure way of building muscle and strength.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think I have already posted about the wrestler named CM Punk. In the later part of 2016, CM Punk fought an MMA bout. The fight announcer said that Punk is a good and popular wrestler although his body is kind of slender for a wrestler although it was filled with tattoo all over. Anyway, it looked like Punk did some hard training and was fit for a mixed martial arts fight. Unfortunately, Punk was demolished by his opponent and it seemed that Punk did not even have the opportunity to hit his opponent even just once. I cannot say that Punk can or should not fight in UFC anymore. But a mixed martial arts training is one sure way of building muscle and strength.

You are right in that martial.arts is definetely a good exercise for a wrestler to be agile and tactful however, it may not contribute towards the muscle building.

However, resistance sports may help build the body in my opinion.

R

rz3300

Banned
I would definitely put rugby in the mix there. I played a little bit in college and there were a lot of wrestlers on the team, and in general they were really the ones who were the best, at least at those inside positions, for the scrums.