• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

What are you eating?

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Pasta for lunch yesterday, a gift from tkd shipped to me from Italy!

Amazing pasta and the sauce had wild boar in it! Awesome! Thank you tkd!
cd2359514420ee0e0f55fd606176c1f8-1.jpg
Tell tkd to send me some!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
This is what I had yesterday.

It is haddock, beets, artichoke hearts and green beans.

8548bbacdbe1caf952715a7b2d669a1f-1.jpg
 
to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 1, 2016
Messages
515
Points
18
Those are looking really good! Today's lunch was sea bass with a huge salad (purple cabbage, tomatoes and lettuce mostly, some onions too), and some potatoes. It was ok. :)
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
Well usually I am not the biggest fan of green beans but for some reason those ones above look amazing. Maybe I am just cooking them wrong ever since I was young but maybe I should rethink things here.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
My lunch, sweet potatoes, spaghetti squash and salmon.
7a4eda5c05ee15dcecb7baa5a4a13831-1.jpg
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
My lunch today!

Salmon, Tomato, Cauliflower
a2d7f0de9094bad04a53d4369d986fbe-1.jpg
 
R

remnant

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2016
Messages
189
Points
0
I am currently eating less but drinking more- I am hearing up to a
life of fasting and improved nutritional intake when I am not. I have
been reading a book on the subject and have found out that loosing
weight is easier when fasting than through exercise. I have a caffeine
addiction that has refused to in away.
 
fitnessmara

fitnessmara

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2016
Messages
70
Points
8
I was thinking to go full vegan lately, it is not that impossible to have a healthy lifestyle, for fitness and build up solely on the vegan food.
Maybe I will even learn to cook a little bit better with the new recipes.
 
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2015
Messages
2,716
Points
38
Allot of baked fish,chicken and lean red meat.swet potatoes,wild rice and broccoli.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
fitnessmara

fitnessmara

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2016
Messages
70
Points
8
For teh last few days, I am trying new recipes and looking into a way to substitute mainly meat proteins with beans and similar things.
I even bought some squash even if I don't like it much.
 
A

Athanas

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2017
Messages
149
Points
18
For me, 50% of my plate consists of fruits and vegetables, on daily basis. The other 50% consists of a mix of foods from other food groups. Remember, I am striving at losing pounds for a normal BMI.
 
Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
415
Points
18
I eat a lot of meat, usually breaded, grilled, stewed pork, beef and chicken along with rice. But I only eat rice and meat once a day, usually at lunch and the rest of the day I eat fruits, vegetables, nuts and salads to balance my diet. At night I go for a light sandwich with a lot of greens. If I eat pizza or burgers I always make it a point to have a vegetable salad side dish. For dessert I only eat fresh fruits but sometimes I also eat nutty or fruit packed pastries but those with low sugar content only.
 
Kieranlewix

Kieranlewix

Member
Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
20
Points
1
Ever since I started my exercise regime, I have been taking lots of greens: kales, sukumawiki, lettuce, cabbage and the like. I tried to go all vegan but I couldn't help it. Once in a while I have a nice steak and sometimes even some chicken. Before I decided to get physically fit, I consulted my doctor and he suggested I take lots of water. I'm really not a fan so instead I take coffee.
 

Similar threads

CoachCelestine
Replies
0
Views
1
CoachCelestine
CoachCelestine
TitanProgress
Replies
0
Views
1
TitanProgress
TitanProgress
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
62
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top