• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

What are your guys predicitions???

fatchops

fatchops

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2008
Messages
21
Points
1
1. Jay
2. Phil
3. Dexter
4. Wolf
5. Silvio

I think top 3 will battle it out but I think 4,5 and will be between.
Silvio, Melvin, Freeman.

I am going with an upset with Silvio cracking the top 5. I Like Melvin as my #5 but he always has trouble drying out hams and glutes. I have a feeling judges will be acknowledging conditioning and asthetics more this year than any other Olympia.
 

Similar threads

TalkAdmin
Replies
2
Views
320
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
B
Replies
3
Views
503
Legit
Legit
Top