• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

What do you believe, and why?

Which best describes your outlook?

  • I believe in global warming, Obama, and saving the environment.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evolution isn't proven and I love Jesus.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    30
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
Let's generate some debate!

Please respond to the poll and defend your beliefs below.
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
The above one! And yes, the poll is tongue in cheek....
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
you mean like religion?

I can't say i'm catholic cause I don't spupport the church.

I'm christian, I believe there is something more. not like in the heaven /hell paradox.

most of all I believe in myself.

I can add

Politics : I believe... I share the same vision as the biggest political name in mecca Ron Paul.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
-Religion: I believe God must be the name we should give to perfection, God is all the goodness and love we have inside.

-Politics: I do not believe in socialism nor social-democracy, even if it's "cool". I believe in public medical attention and education, but I do believe some guys deserve to be richer than others, just because they work harder or they are luckier. I don't want a strong-manipulative (?) government to tell me what should I do or what should I support with my money. I believe in social justice (do you say it this way in english?) and in liberal markets.

- Others: world warming? Of course I don't believe anything about that. Sorry but climate changed for ages before the first human was born.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Bring it on.

christianity-1.jpg

christianity1-1.jpg
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
i havent seen much posts from bigben lately.. isnt he a practicing catholic? sure he has something to say.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I believe in Satan. Oh how I adore thee Satan.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
I believe this thread will degenerate quickly.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
but I do believe some guys deserve to be richer than others, just because they work harder or they are luckier .

To me luck is an excuse for lazy fucks.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I believe in Moses
rofl_1-1.gif



2006olympia_mf305-1.jpg

2006olympia_mf308-1.jpg
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
I'm an atheist, which is more or less a four-letter word in my family.
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
Interesting that we have so many anti-religious people here....
(myself included.)
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
To me luck is an excuse for lazy fucks.

Im sure child A born into poverty from a mother who is HIV positive is lazier then child B born to wealth with many opportunities thrown at him... If only child A were'nt so lazy, he could have just as much opportunity as child B :doh:
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
my mistake i`m sorry... but you are religious right?

I am not religious as you are defining it in your post. I do have core beliefs from which i base my decisions.

I am religious if religion is defined as any number of beliefs that a person uses as their core from which they base their actions.
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Hey, I realised you removed your sig. May I ask why?

Bc up to this point no one online knew I had moved on form that type of thinking, and I never found it necessary to make the effort to remove it. Upon making the decision to respond to a post in this thread I thought it seemed appropriate to make my signature consistent with what I was going to type. Also I assumed once i did respond changing my signature prior to my responding would spare me replies about the inconsistencies that I appeared to be showing between what I once believed and what I do believe now.
 

Similar threads

Fadi Hussain
Replies
0
Views
347
Fadi Hussain
Fadi Hussain
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
385
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
227
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Top