• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

what do you dip?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chewing tobacco = great idea.

tobaccoproblem-1.jpg

565JPG-1.jpg

images-image_popup-de7_leukoplakia.jpg

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just don't like the "buzz" from it, it makes me feel dizzy in a nauseous kinda way more than anything.... though some people do enjoy it.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I just don't like the "buzz" from it, it makes me feel dizzy in a nauseous kinda way more than anything.... though some people do enjoy it.
I'm on-again/off-again and don't really get a buzz anymore. As cliche as it sounds though, the tin I have now will likely be my last. I feel like I'm throwing in pinches just for the sake of doing it because I have it laying around.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I get into it very spontaneously and seldomly, but my fav was always Skoal Wintergreen. Cope straight was something I did a can of, but the taste after a while got me sick.

The reason I have not done it in a long time is for the reason tim posted. :ugh:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm on-again/off-again and don't really get a buzz anymore. As cliche as it sounds though, the tin I have now will likely be my last. I feel like I'm throwing in pinches just for the sake of doing it because I have it laying around.

I'm the same, I don't like doing it but it's something to do. When I'm doing landscaping in the Summer or driving long distances it's just something to do.

Spitting = fun.

I know it sounds weird, but it's hard to explain.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I am the same way, the only reason why I ever do it again is because I have some lying around. Need to throw it away... but for some reason I don't :49:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never touched that stuff
i like my teeth/mouth.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never touched that stuff
i like my teeth/mouth.

If you did it every day for years, you'd probably have a problem. But it's not something that's going to make you look like those pictures in the near future.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you did it every day for years, you'd probably have a problem. But it's not something that's going to make you look like those pictures in the near future.

right after every pinch i brush my teeth and use mouthwash. i actually have very clean teeth. depending on what i dip i get sores in my lips.

and usually when you first start you get sick, i would suggest eating before and use a small pinch and move your way up so you can tolerate it better.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

i stop for a while. all depends what brand you use, i guarantee if you pack a full jaw of grizzly you will get a great buzz! but too much grizzly isnt good that shit really fucks with your gums, skoal is easy on your mouth i like it alot.

i look at this can and say this is my last, but in a few days i get bored and need some dip. while im in the field i dont dip just cause idk when ima brush my teeth and i like to take care of my mouth, unless i know ill get a break in the next few hours.

shit and dip is a great stress reliever while reading MD or something.

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Skoal Mint...the only way to go.

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love it...it's the only thing I'll dip. Other shit makes me gag or gives me that nauseous buzz. Aweful.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I've never dipped before. What do you guys think about those pouches? would they be a good way to start?